Chapter 7...with him

I wake up and went to my bathroom.
After 15, i comb my wavy blonde hair and let it down.I wear my floral sundress with a pair of black wedge.
I put my body mist Victoria Secret.
After Doing my morning routine, i grab my bag and phone in my lamp shade table.

I slam my door and walk downstairs.
"hey lili, sinabi na ba sayo ni Charlie yu..." hindi pa tapos si mom mag salita ay nagsalita na agad ako.

"yeah,why dont you tell me?"i ask.

"coz i want Charlie to tell you" mom said.
I just give her a fake smile.

After 10 mins eating i wave bye to mom and enter my car.She told me that she will wait me before they leave and i say ok.

I reach the school 7: 30 and i walk to my classroom.I see Charlie scrolling his instagram..wla pa naman kasi si maam.

" Hey baby!" he say while putting his phone down."hey!" i did reply.Then the teacher came in and say goodmorning and say the same.The classes is so fast so i ran to my car and drive home.Hindi ko na hinintay si Charlie alam ko namang papapuntahin sya ni mom samin.
Finally, im home.I see mom wearing her shoes and waiting for dad to come down."Hey mom!" i say and i kiss her on her cheek." hey" she reply.

" i call Charlie to come here now and he said he is on his way." she say."ok" i say.
I see Charlie walk towards us.
"hi tita hi tito!" he says and he kiss them on cheek.
" so,since Charlie is here, we have to go.Charlie take care of our princess."mom says.

" course tita..i will not hurt her." he say while winking at me.

"good...Lili dont be too naughty ok? Be good..i dont want you to come in the airport kasi iyakin ka!" sabi ni mom sabay tawa natawa rin si Charlie.

"MOM!" i yell and glare at them.Dad kiss me and mom hug me and kiss me..after waiving bye to each other Charlie stare at me.

"what?" i ask."ready to be with me in 7 months?" he say while smiling.Hinampas ko lang ang braso nya at pumasok na kami sa bahay ko at nag impake.I grab my clothes and make up kit with my bathroom things.I get my shoes and my bags.After that i Charlie help me to put all my things inside his car and i say thank you to him.
When we reach their house...WOW its so big and awesome.

"your house is so big than mine!"i say.
He just smile on me and scratch the back of his neck.

"lets get inside" he say.
I just nod my head.This house is so pretty cool..i think i love this.Pero bakit parang wlang ibang tao dito..

"siguro nag tataka ka kung bakit wla sila mom and dad right?" tanong nya.Is he a mind reader?

"what?.. Its means..." im not rarely finish when he speak..

"yeah..just the two of us baby!" he said whiling smirk.

"Fuck..hindi ako titira dito..kila Sheena nalang ako." sabi ko at tumalikod na ako.Nagulat ako ng bigla akong hawakan ni Charlie sa bewang at tinulak nya ako sa dingding.

"no one's gonna leave ok?" he ask while smirking.I smell his minty fresh breath.
I just nod nervously..baka kasi halikan na naman ako nito.

"halika..hahatid na kita sa kwarto mo..i mean natin." he said while winking on me.My whole body got stuck and i cant move..bwisit talaga to si Charlie.!!

"c'mon baby,im not doing anything to you..!" he said.

" how do i belive you,kung badboy ka?"
Tanong ko sa kanya habang naka cross arms.

"your mom told me that you have to sleep with me...coz your like a baby kapag bagong lipat ng bahay..!" sabi nya sabay tawa..
ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng tawa ng isang badboy..when we get into the room..WOW! I said. I see the sky blue galaxy wallpaper in his wall..i love galaxies.!!💖

"i change my wallpaper into a galaxy theme just for you baby!" he said.

"how did you know that that is my favorite theme?" i ask.

"coz..i know you.." he said.I just smile on him..i sit on the bed and feel his cool room when he break the silence.

"so,,may gusto sayo si Josh right?" he said with the unknown expression.

"What are you talking about?? Were just friends..yun lang." sagot ko.

"but..sinabi nya sakin na gusto ka nya and the right time liligawan ka nya." sabi nya.

"WHAT??!!..sinabi nya yun?" tanong ko sabay tayo na sa kama.He just nod.

"uhm..im just going downstair baby."
He said and slam the door quietly.

Im still thinking of what he just say about Josh..its so freaking serious.Pano kung ligawan nga ako ni Josh??..actually i like him too..but i Love Charlie..bahala na si batman..

_________________________________________

A/N
    Guyss, sorry for the short chapter..
I will make it long for the next one..thanks for reading. Please vote and comment or follow me..TYSM..😘

     Labya💖