Chapter 4..trying

Today is Sunday so all i need to do is to have fun with my family and friends.Uuwi na ngayon si Dad because Sunday is just his vacant in his work..my dad is an engineer.I jumped out from my bed and go to the bathroom.After brushing my teeth and taking a bath,i wear my peach off shoulder with a jumper jeans which is washed color.I put my Victoria's Secret cologne.I put some mascara and i use curlash to curl my eyelashes.I put a red matte lipstick on my soft lips.Before i went down to the dinning table i wear my black converse and grab my vivo and my Kate Spade back pack which is navy blue.Bumaba na ako ng kwarto ko at dumeretso sa dinning table.
"Anong nakain mo Lili,bakit ang bilis mo yatang kumilos ngayon?" my mom said with a chuckle."I just have to.. yun lang" i reply her very simple.
"we are going to church before you hang out with your friends baby".mom said.
"yah..i know that mom.." i said lazyly.
Mom just smile.After 10 eating our food, i go first into our ferrari and sit inside on it..i already buckle my seatbelt para ready to go nalang." mom,dad why you two so slowww!" sigaw ko.
"here we are!"reply ni mommy.
When they got inside they buckle their seatbelt and dad start to move the ferrari on the road.While were on our way, mom and dad keep on talking, ako naman....im just listening to the music in my headset.Into you..by Ariana Grande.

Im so into you,
i could barely breath
A little fade you up
A little bit touch my body
A little bit dangerous
Well i little bit touch your body
Coz im so
Into you into you..

After our long way 'round, we reach the church.We sat on the 3rd row of the chairs the n we start to listen to the mas and i pray..its just a secret kung anong pinagdasal ko.I think its 25mins. After the mas.I text Sheena to meet me up here.

Hailee:hey there She!! Meet me up here outside the church pls..

Just a few sec. Before She reply

Sheena: ok see ya!!

"Hailee dear, were are you going now?" my mom ask me.
" im going with Sheena for a hang out".i reply.
"Oh great because we are going now to our business..
Before they live me here they always told me to take care of myself.When they left i see Sheena's car and i walk through her."come in now you jerk!" She said with aloud laugh.
When i buckle my seatbelt we started to talk."Saan tayo pupunta ngayon Lili?" tanong ni Sheena.
" I dont know..maybe to the park"?
"ok"she reply. When we reach the park we sat down on the grass under a big tree.Fresh ang hangin dito kaya nakakarelax."Wait me here i will buy some foods ok?"I just nod on her.
While im waiting i text Josh.

Hailee: hey whats up?

Josh: umm..jamming with my tropa..

Hailee:Hell great..where?

Josh: bakit mo tinatanong pupunta ka ba  dito?

Hailee: masama na pala ang mag tanong ngayon:(

Josh:just kidding my dear friend..were here in the park..and you?

What does he just say?? Here in the park..them?...with...with the badboys..and...and Charlie..No!!

Hailee: cant be happen...im also here in park with my best friend.

Josh: perfect! I see you now and i told them that were going into your spot right now..

I didnt reply him because...hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko ngayon.
"hooohh! Ang layo pala ng tindahan dito!..teka bakit parang kinakabahan yang muka mo? "the..the..ba.."hindi nya ako pinatapos at nagsalita uli sya.
"i see its the badboy with Charlie right?”
“Hell yeah” sagot ko sa kanya.

“there you are Hailee”. sigaw ni Josh mula sa likod ko..
“hi there Hailee!” sabi ni Charlie habang bakatitig sa mga mata ko.
wla akong magawa kundi ang irapan sya at lumapit ako kay Josh.“what are you doing Josh?” mahinang tanong ko sa kanya.“I told him that were friends and he told me to help him to be your friend too.”paliwanag nya.“But...” hindi nya ako pinatapos magsalita.“its ok Hailee..dont worry im here” sagot ni Josh.He kissed me on my forehead..what??kiss?me? its ok were just friends.
“You guys are so close friends right?”
we just both nod..“You can be closer than me Charlie if you want” sabi ni Josh habang nakangiti..siniko ko naman agad sya at natawa nalang sya.
“Can i be?”
“nope”
“plsss..”
“nope”
“oh come on Hailee..i just..just..wanna be your friend” malungkot na sabi nya..
“fuck!” bulong ko sa sarili ko.
“ you shit!your a badboy why are you wanna be my frien while im just ordinary?” sigaw ko.“ because im so comfort with you!” sigaw na sabi nya.
“ugh!if you really want say pls.” pang aasar ko sa kanya.
“WHAT? umm ok..please??
“ baliw ka talaga..fine!but just friend..not a close friend..”sagot ko naman.“Its ok with me coz i can be..”sagot nya sabay kindat..“since you two are friends now...lets eat..” Josh chuckle and she wink ok me.
After we all finish eating we wave googbye to each other..and im with Sheena driving me home..when im on our gate, i say goodbye to Sheena and she also wave.I open the front door and i dont see mom in our house..of course dad is in company and i think mom is designing again.While im walking upstairs, i see a note on the table..

Hailee im in my emergency designing group just eat your food and sleep well
love you!!
       💗mom
after reading my mom•s letter i went my bathroom to clean up..after cleaning i walk on my closet to change my pantulog..its always making me comfortable..pagtapis kong magbihis ay nahiga na agad ako sa soft and fluffy outer space bed ko.. i cover up my self with blanket and start to sleep..

A/N
   Hey there!What do you feel right now Charlie and Hailee are now
officially friends?I hope that youre enjoying reading my story..have nice day!Dont forget to vote and comment!

     Labya💖