5

Youngjae was peacefully standing in line, waiting to be seated, with a hand a round his boyfriend's waist when he suddenly heard a very loud scream.

"YOUNGJAE!!!??", he turned around his eyes getting very big as his boyfriend's were very confused. "Jackson? Jinyoung?!".

He looked at them back and forth. He quickly unwrapped his hand from taemin's waist and intertwined their fingers instead. He dragged him all the way toward the couple.

Jackson was still having a mental breakdown and so was jinyoung. "I might start crying oh my god". Jackson said, actually getting tear-eyed.

"Oh my nooo! I'll start crying. Baby...". Jinyoung whisper to Jackson, who was clearly flustered from the pet name.

"Baby?.. ooh". Youngjae said, eyeing them with a smirk. "Introduce us please." Jackson said blushing and pointing at taemin.

Youngjae turned around, an unconscious smile made it's way onto his face. "Well, this is taeminnie, the love of my life."

"Fuck you, that was so cute". Jinyoung said, Jackson nodding along.

Youngjae looked at them puzzled. "The way your facing lit up like the fucking sun when you looked at him, I might've shed a tear or two." Youngjae and taemin both blushed and looked at each other.

"Fuck off." Youngjae said as he hid his face in taemin's chest while he wrapped his arms around his wait.

"OH MY GOD! JAEBUM?? BAMBAM?! YUGYEOM!?". They heard Jackson yell, earning glares from the employees and customers. "Sorry.." he whispered, bowing to them.

The three who heard their names turned around and gasped.

Youngjae turned around, and took a subtle glance at his boyfriend, who was glaring at his ex, who suddenly hugged Youngjae from behind protectively. Youngjae giggles slightly, tilting his head a bit and kissing taemin's cheek, earring smile from the boy and coos from their friends.

Jackson had wrapped his hands around Jinyoung' a waist unconsciously, with the other leaning into him comfortably.

Yugyeom and bambam were particularly sprinting towards the others with big smiles like little kids.

Jaebum and minseok were walking hand in hand together towards the others.

Mark had just gotten out of the bathroom, "MARK!??!??!". It was, of course, Jackson.

Mark already had a table with one of his "friends". So they all joined him. Youngjae having to sit on taemin's lap, and Jinyoung having to sit on Jackson's. But they had no problem with that.

———————————————————-
During the lunch

WángJāiêr: so.. mark

WángJāiêr: who's your friend?

ARSjy: why the hell are you texting him when he's right in front of you?

PrinceJY: PUT UR PHONES DONW PLEASE

WángJāiêr: sorry..

ARSjy: LOL WHIPPEd"/&/&,

WángJāiêr: BAHAHHHAHAHHH THATS WHAT U getetetete

—————————————————-

YoungJae's phone was pulled out of his hands by jinyoung, who was glaring at him.