13

"Lisa?" The soft and tired voice called out, Lisa turned to see Jungkook half naked. She blushed madly while throwing him the nearest pillow, screaming.

"Put on a shirt you idiot!" She said as Jungkook smirked, putting the pillow away and showing his famous abs

"Flustered?" This made her even blush more, luckily she saw a random shirt on the floor then threw it to him.  Signaling him to put it on as he chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with a shirt on this time, she went to the chair beside his desk where he placed his computer.

"Jungkook, I—"

"Lisa?" A voice called out from behind her, she turned to see an angry Tzuyu. Behind her was the others with nervous smiles, indicating that they failed on stopping her.

This is bad. Really bad.

"Babe?" Lisa cringed when hearing Jungkook call out Tzuyu like that, the girl went closer. In a flash, a red mark had been placed on Lisa's cheek.

"You little—" Jennie pushed ber on the bed, she was about to pull her hair off until Yoongi back hugged her then pulled the raging Jennie away.

"Calm down Jen." Rosé stated while going near Tzuyu to help her up, then bam. She slapped Tzuyu as hard as she slapped Lisa. Jimin's eyes were wide open, Rosé finally looked at Tzuyu closely then saw the red mark.

"I-I—" She stuttered before running out the room.

Tzuyu quickly stands up with tears in her eyes, looked at Lisa on last time with rage then ran out the dorm. Lisa looked beside her, just to see the angry Jungkook.

"Get out."