Brothers!

So it's been 2 days since Riley and I talked and today is the day we make our decision.Right now I'm being driven to school by my brother because he doesn't trust me, I kinda wrecked my car. I was reversing and I hit a car. To be honest with you I think Rhydians overreacting.

"Rhydian your overreacting!" I say.

"No I'm not!" He replies.

"You know what?" I ask.

"What?"

"You Rhydian Mitchell Knight, are an asshole!" I state crossing my arms over my chest. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. The car stops and I notice we've just arrived at school. Yay!, not. I get out and slam the door leaning against the car waiting for the boys to ride in. Actually honestly I'm just waiting for Hunter.

I hear engines roaring and watch the boys drive in. Jeez cliché much?. I wait and watch Hunter walk over to me.

"So Ms Prankster what have we got on out agenda for school today" he asks, with a smirk on his face.

"We're gonna set the school on fire!" I tell him. He laughs a lit but I don't think he knows that I'm not kidding. I want to put the school out of business for a few weeks so I can train.

"Your not joking are you?" He asks dead serious.

"Nope!" I say and start walking towards the school gates with Hunter by my side. Me and Hunter have English, oh joy. We walk to our English class late, really late.

I yank the door open and step through. All attention is on me and Hunter. "What never seen a human enter a class before?!" I snap.

"Ms Knight and Mr James why are you late to my class?" The teacher asks.

"Uhhh because we can be!" I reply.

"Mrs mrs mrs!!!" I hear the annoying bitch, Carly, whine.

"Yes Ms Hayes?" The teacher asks in annoyance.

"Alexa should be sent to the principles office for making Hunter late to class" she replies. The teacher looks at her like she's and idiot giving her the 'he is always late' look.

"What are we, in second grade?" I asked her.

"Fine where we're you?" Carly asks.

"Having sex in the janitors room!" Hunter replies. I know we didn't but it's just funny to see Carly's face we he tells her these sorts of things.

"Your my boyfriend!" She yells. She stands up from her seat and walks over to me slapping me . I look back at her with fire in my eyes, because that just pissed me off. I balled my fist up in her shirt and pull her forwards sending my fist straight into her nose.

I let her go and she starts waving her arms around. She covers her nose with her hands, blood all over them.

"Ms Knight!, out of my class now!" Yells the teacher. I start laughing and walk out of the room.

I walk toward the cooking room and turn on the stoves. I throw bits of paper on it and then walk over to the curtain looking things.

I pull out my lighter and hold it against the curtains. It starts flaming up so I take a step back. I smirk and look around at my work. I walk out if the rooms and pull my sunglasses out of my bag, putting them on.

I just remembered I had to get driven by Rhydian. I sighed in annoyance and roll my eyes. I look to the left and Hunters motorcycle is there. I remembered he has this little compartment in his motorbike, that he puts his keys in. I walked over to his motorcycle and I pull out the keys.