Pastel 2

School was good, but only good for him. He made new friends, well, A LOT of new friends, not me. I felt like being outcasted so bad, yet he still takes care of me. I felt like a burden, I don't want him to take care someone like me and lose all of his friends, I felt so guilty. Yet he's still here, talking to me, keeping our brothership in touch...

At least now, I'm happy...

<A school day>

Hyunjin p.o.v

I've just rejected a confession from an older girl early this morning. She asked me to go out with her to a cafe store downtown. I have tried to be polite and said that I'm not interested and declined their confessions, yet they still pour down all over the hallway to see me 24/24. Did they really not learn anything from their last attempt?

Then, I saw my little brother walking to the opposite direction from the school lockers. " Jeong-in, come here!!" I shouted, getting his attention. I felt so lucky to have a little brother. He kept me entertained and companies from all of those students that are trying to get my attention. I want to protect the innocents of him forever, yet I knew that one day he would grown up and become a proper adult.

But let's just enjoy every moment I have...

"Hey, I thought that you're over there." Jeongin replied as he ran to me."No, I've just rejected a confession in the back of the school". He nodded. "That's the earliest confession, huh?". Yeah, definitely. " Then why is there a large crowd over ther?" " Probably the '3ra' something. I heard that they just won a competition" Jeongin just simply replied. I nodded at the new information. "Should we go see them?" I asked. I've never heard or seen them, but they must be indeed talented. "Are you sure, it's too crowded though?" He asked in concern. I suddenly remember that how afraid he is."How about at lunch, we could have a clearer look of them." He just give me a weak smile.

*the bell rang*

I quickly bid bye-bye to my brother as I rushed into my first class. Of course every girls was waiting for me at the classroom door. How did they manage to find my classes anyway? Yet I'm not very surprised. School's always boring, you can do nothing except chatting in lunch time and studying. I cannot find anything interesting about school except dancing. It has been my passion since I first joined a dance battle on the street. I found out dancing express my feeling and personality the most.