Pastel 4

I went to school today, feeling brighter than ever. I couldn't wait to meet my love, Channie. "Hello Chan hyung!" I smiled as I saw Bangchan at the locker. He hugged me as I ran towards him, missing his scent and warmth. "Lunch is almost here, wanna go out?" "Sure!". Chan hyung and I held each other hands as we walked to a ramen noodle shop nearby. It was hot inside but it was still better with him. "Two ramen noodle please." he called out to the waiter. I just smiled and grin as he kissed softly on my head. Life was beautiful, and I would never ask for more. "I'll go use the bathroom." I said. As I entered the restroom, I was washing my face and I looked up at the mirror. The reflection on the mirror was not my face, but her. I stumbled backward as she walked out from the mirror, walking towards me. I hit the back of the wall and when I was about to dashed out of the room, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into...

the mirror.

"Stop!! Leave me alone!" I screamed for help, trying to pull away from her grip. But she was too strong to be true and I was about to get closer to the mirror. "Bangchan!! Help me!" I screamed "He won't hear you and he won't save you, because he wasn't with you all along." I couldn't believed what I was hearing. Then with force, I was trapped inside the somewhat called "mirror dimension". I looked around and I saw Bangchan!! "Chan, I'm here!" I yelled as I ran towards him. But I couldn't touch him, his body would just go through me. I looked down, couldn't believed nor progressed what's happening. But the next scene broke my heart.

He kissed a different girl.

He held on to her hand and they walked to the ramen shop.

They ate happily and shared a good portion with each other...

They were happy with each other...

I could never thought any further as I wish to have something just to release my pain. That's when I looked up and saw

a knife...

tying on a rope...