Chapter 2

I wake up early in the morning and get ready to go hunting. Before I grab my bow and my bag of arrows my grandmother left for me before she passed, I stopped and looked at it with a smile and a tear forming. All of the memories of her start to come back to me as I look at it. I am quick to wipe my tear away and clear my mind somewhat. Then I look back at storm-flower while she lay in my hammock, sleeping in a curled up little cute ball of fur and I give a little smile. ''ill be right back storm, stay here'' I whisper as she wags her tail a little. I sling my bow and bag of arrows over the same shoulder, both are snug against my chest. I jump off the tree and grab onto a branch and then start my climb down. 

I start walking into a deep part of the forest, where the sun can barely get in through the dense darkish shaded blue and green leaves with a lite tint of pink. I slow down and start to crouch as I see a deer in the distance eating berries off a bush. I start to get my bow loaded with an arrow but then something else caught the corner of my eye as I raised my bow ready to fire. It started to rustle in the bushes and scared the deer away. 

Kat's Mind - "well there goes my meal... but what could that thing be.. and what is it doing?.."

A dark figure steps out of the bushes and stands up tall looking around. I am quick to put my head down and watch carefully. It looks like a boy but it's not Jax. Jax has blond hair that is almost white. Jax is thin but not muscular, he was also slightly shorter than the dark figure.  The figure was wearing a camo muscle shirt and pants with black ankle boots holding his pant legs down. The figure started to walk around and was getting closer to me.

Kat's mind "I need to get out of here...I don't know who he is and what he wants...!?!" 

I sling my bow and bag of arrows over my shoulder so it was snug against my chest. As I start to lay on my stomach and army crawl out, I feel a stick underneath me. I try not to move too much but then out of the shadows a moose comes out and jumps right on me and runs away. I was surprised I was not dead but alive. I screamed in pain but before I could get up and run the dark figure I saw, was now towering over me, his shadow making him look taller and bigger than before.

Dark figure " Why hello there" He said in a deep and eerie voice while giving an evil smirk.

Kat '' What do you want?!? GUHH......OWWW.....''  I said while trying holding my tears back and trying not to scream in any more pain.

Dark figure ''Aww, what's wrong? Is the poor girl hurt...haha'' He said while his evil smirk got bigger and while he gave a little evil chuckle. 

Kat '' leave me alone! And leave!'' I said while I stand and lean against a tree trunk. 

Dark figure '' Now why should I do that? hmm...'' He said while pinning me against the tree I was leaning on. Pushing me into the trunk while he watches a stick pierce the skin on my arm.

Kat '' GUH...WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!" I said while fighting the tears that so desperately want to roll down my face. 

Dark figure '' You will find out soon.....very, very soon" He said while throwing me to the ground, then beats my head into the ground causing me to pass out.

"kat you out here...Kat common this isn't funny common come out...OH MY LORD KAT ARE YOU OKAY!!" Jax said while I can barely see him run over and fall to his knees right beside me. He sits me up against a tree and gives me some of his water. "kat..who did this to you!?!" He said to me while I am still out of it. I could barely see him but I knew he had a fire in his eyes and wanted to get whoever did this to me.  "J..jax what are y..you doing out h..here? Y..you never come t..this far out" My voice shaky and blood dripping from my arm and head. " I was coming to see you and you were gone but storm looked worried. So I grabbed Storm and she led me to you." He said while trying not to let a tear slip from his sad, angered face. Storm waddles out from behind Jax and sits on my lap. I put one hand on her head and start to give a little smile. "Kat I know you are not gonna like this but I need to go get help! I can't carry you and or know how to take care of you.." He said while looking at the ground and just barely looking up at me.  "I..it's fine Jax..i'll b..be fine.." I say to him as I try to stand but I couldn't and fell to my knees. "Your not fine I am going to get help! Storm stay with her please...I'll be right back I swear." He said while running out of the woods so fast that he left a trail of unsettled dirt behind him. As I sat up against the tree storm sat right beside me and kept looking around anxiously.