So beautiful!!

She freshened up and went to the kitchen ....indicating him to go and get fresshed....
He came outside....while rubbing his hairs with towel....while she was making pancakes for them....
She was looking extremely hot in the wet hairs and cute at the same time with a pout....
He was glaring at her  thinking how beautiful...hiw natural...how simple....she is ..her nature...her sweetness...everything is perfect...when riya came from back....
Riya- ahmm!! Ahhm!! Kisi ko agar meri behen ko niharne se furst mil gae ho toh kripya washroom se side hat jaeye!
Avni lokked at him fortunately she got to hear nothing and he was purely blusshing hard..thinking about what he did...
Avni- neil!come the lunch is ready..
Neil- yaa...coming!!
After 25min 😂😂 riya came fully ready...
Avni- aa gae aap!!
Riya- nahi abhi raaste me hu!
Avni- jab gaadi platform par aa jae na mujhe bata dena!
The trio laughed hard...
Avni- neil..don't mind haan...hum na thode se paagal hai ese hi baate karte hai...
Riya- yeah!!.
(They gave a high five)
Neil- no...no..I'm loving it...serously ghar par itna bore hota hu na mai!!
Avni- jab bhi tum bore hote ho na yaha aa jaya karo! Hum teeno mil kar maze karenge....
Riya- yes!!
Accidently she looked at the time!!
Avni- riya!! But 15min baaki hai...jaldi chal!!
Neil- what!!!
They ran fast to the car.....
They reached the college...
Riya,avni,neil- phew! Pohonch gaye !!(they said together)
And they giggled....
Short one though!!
Sorry peeps....i promise for a long one ahead!!
Love love❤❤