Hate😈

Neil- see..i don't knw why i feel that way for u ...as i can only feel like that for one person...she was my everything..
Avni- can u plz say whats the matter...
Neil- do you feel the same love?
Avni- which love?
Neil- the love i feel for you...
Avni-....
Neil- what happened...
Avni- i just saw what happened down there...(turning her back towards him)
Neil- nothing happeened (smirk)
Avni- nd how can i trust you ...that nothing happened...
Neil- she is my best friend...
Avni- so what? Best friends also fall in love like i fell with you...
(In a flow)
Neil- wait...what...
Avni- nothing...umm..i need to go(ignoring any eye contact)
He pulled her closer...
Neil- i m not a creep
Avni- huh...(confused look)
Neil- i genuinly feel something for you...
Avni- ..
Neil- the day when she went from my life...things became worst for me...i was feeling guilty...i went into depression for a year...but after that i got to knw the truth...i cursed myself for feeling guilty for that person but i couldn't forget that i loved her not now...but at that time...i feel the same feeling for you...WHY???
Her eyes were having tears bcauz of his love and his dreadful words teaeing her heart apart every passing minute...
Avni- i don't feel the same...(sternly)
She moved away from his grip and went to her home....
Neil- why do i feel that way...i have to find more about her.....
The other morning...
The day went very normal there was no call for avni by neil...
At the evening...
He got a message "meet me at the terrice now its imp."- aradhya
He went up the terrice..
So miss aradhya or i should call you "ms. Avni mehta"
She gave no response...
Neil- avni! I m talking to you...
Ab kyu lot kar aae ho meri zindagi me...
Avni-  "badla lene"
Neil- ( smirked) badla...
Avni- tumse badla lene ka ek hi option hai...
Neil- kya?
Avni- meri maut!
Neil- kya bakwass kr rhi ho..hosh me ho?
He went closer to her....
All this time her back was facing him....
Avni- neil...tum pr khud se zyada trust tha lekin yeh nhi pata tha ki tumhe mujh pr trust hi nhi hai...tumhe apne pyaar pr vishwass nhi hai....lagta hai ki tum "ameer baap ki bigdi aulaad ho"
Neil- AVNI!
Avni- shut up...bohot sun li tumhari.....sharm aati hai mujhe khud pr jo ese insaan pr aankh band kr kr trust krti thi...jisse....jisse...u knw what i m right kyuki tumhare baap ke ameer hone ki vajah se tumhe jo chahiye vo hamesha mila nd isliye tum khush bhi rhe vhi tumhari mom hamesha galat hota hua rokti thi or tumhe vo isliye pasand nhi thi....tumhare papa ne tumhare andar apne liye trust bana liye unhone ...itna trust ki tum kisi or pr unke against trust hi nhi kr skte....
He was listening all this as at some point she was also right...
Avni- us..din when i came to your house.....
She moved forward and grabbed his collar
Avni- do you knw how much i have faced!(crying and angrily)
He was just looking in her eyes..
Avni- ur brother was mad for me...actually not for me but for my body(a lone tear escaped from her Truth
Neil- kya?
Avni- i knw tumhe kuch or hi bataya gaya hoga...but this is the truth...
That night...
I was walking towards your room to find you...i opened the door the lights were off...the door behind me was shut...
(Playing as avni)
Avni- neil...neil...are you here?
A pair of arms clutched me from behind...i thought it was you...
Avni- neil...neil..leave..
The touch became bad slowly
I  knew that u cannot do such things or touch me like that...
I ran my hand around that persons hand..and found a bracelet which was similar to that one of your brother's bracelet...
Suddenly the lights came and as i was standing in frnt of a mirror...i saw the person that was  your brother!
I screamed...HELP! HELP!
But no one came..so.
I tried some self defence techniques and fortunately it worked...and i ran out...
I ran to tell this whole thing to your father...
I told all this to your father...
U knw what he just said...
"Koi baat nhi beta ho toh tum uske bhai ki hi girlfriend ho...dono share krlenge.."
He laughed evily while i ran down...
Running from your brother...your father...
At last i found the way out of that house....
I thought to tell you everything...
But then i heard some noise and hid behind the bush i saw you...
For a minute i wanted to hug you really tightly...cry out loud but then your words ....
*To be continued*
I knw many of you were not happy with the current track so revealed the truth and now the chapters will be more interesting...neil convincing avni...jealousy...love...most imp. Truth😈
Love love❤️❤️