Hard training drill

Raph's point of view.

After I woke up and heard about Kat's baby, I knew that Mikey would be in pain so Jas then went to help me get up and walk to the living room making me smile and thank her for the help, she did go outside to train Donnie making me watch them work as Nova did the same with Mikey and Leo at the moment as I watched Kat sleeping making me wonder what was going on as I went outside to watch them all train together Donnie was trying to follow what Jas was telling him, Leo tried to correct the circle while Mikey tried to understand what he had to do to heal someone I watched them with a small and soft smile towards them as Jas claimed a break was needed making her and Donnie turn to me.

I walked over to them so we could then meet halfway as Jas quickly moved to cuddle me as Donnie faintly churred in my ear slit all of a sudden making me blush in surprise as I churred back to him as my reply as he smiled to me with Jas giggling at us right now for some strange reason as I noticed that the others were inside at the moment, I then quickly lifted Jas and Donnie in both of my arms and ran up the stairs without listening to Leo calling for me about a question, for us to get to our room where I locked the door and threw them on the bed making them laugh as I pounced on them at that moment as Jas tried to get above me while Donnie did his best to keep me pinned above him at the moment making me growl at them as I tried to get away from them but I was unable to do so as instead I had to try to get Jas under me once more as she squealed at me at that moment as Donnie smiled.

Jas began to strip herself slowly and sensually with Donnie taking care of himself and me at the moment making me smile as I watched them work together at times making me enjoy her reactions as I messed with her body as she squealed in pleasure from my kind actions at the moment. She gasped and moaned as Donnie held her in his arms so as to both keep her in place and let her know that he was there for her making me smile as I plunged deep into her core making me watch as she gripped hard on to Donnie's shoulders from the pleasure I was giving her at the moment from that simple action as I then began to move inside of her without even giving her a single second to adjust to my length as she gasped and moaned without stopping to ask me to slow down or to stop so she could adjust or rest a bit.

Donnie moved to be right behind me and began to whisper to me all kinds of things that I could do that would pleasure her without fail making me slowly move to do them as she reacted in an instant to them as I smirked and continued to mess with her as she climaxed at that moment as I pinched her clitoris. She enjoyed my actions as Donnie began to beg for me to do the same to him, to fuck him fast and hard, to twist his body in anyway I wanted to fuck him in as he screams in pleasure but instead I would make him lay down in all kinds of positions in hopes that one of them would make me pull out of Jas to go to him... But it never happened as I focused on her instead while looking at him the whole time I fucked Jas.

"Raphie... Please... I beg of you... Fuck me my love" Donnie whispered as Jas turned to me at that moment, she smiled to me softly and nodded to me as if allowing me to go to him at the moment, I pulled out of her and quickly moved to screw Donnie as he squealed in joy as he got what he wanted at last making me smile to him, Jas sat up and watched as I fucked Donnie as he moaned and gasped in pleasure to my cock pounding into him at the moment making Jas smile to him as I looked at her as she looked at us "Having pleasure Donnie?" she asked making him turn to her as he kept gasping and moaning in pleasure.

"So good!!! Too much!!!" he gasped out as he came at that moment making his ass clench on my cock making me smile as I enjoyed this at the moment as I kept going, I wasn't going to stop simply because he came making me want to cum... I wanted him to cum a few more times before I could cum inside him at the moment, Jas moved over to face him as the two began to kiss making me gasp and groan as I wanted to kiss her at the moment as she pulled back and smiled to me as I then grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss making her moan and gasp at the sudden action making me smile at her reaction.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Jas asked making me look at her and then to Donnie as to my surprised they working together so to please me at the moment, I didn't know what to say or do at all as I instead kept going making me smile as they both reacted the same way making me groan as I came into Donnie at that moment, I pulled out and flopped on the bed with the two moving to care for my body slowly before they both then joined me in bed "That... Was amazing" I panted out making Jas smile as Donnie held me "Rest for now, there will be more training in the afternoon but for now we are to rest from our pleasure" Donnie said making me nod as I went to sleep.