Messed Up (a youtubers fanfic) chapter one

I pulled out my vlogging camera out of my bag and began to talk, “Okay guys so I’ve just landed in America and I have to say that I’m just generally excited to be here!”

If you didn’t already know I’m a sort of well-known vlogger/Youtuber my name is Charlotte Sugg and yes my older sister just so happens to be the famous Youtuber Zoella that’s where I got my inspiration to start YouTube oh and I can’t forgot about my older brother Joe who is along with Zoey a well-known Youtuber!

“So first time in America Char, your gunna love it and you’ll get to meet a lot of lovely fellow Youtubers!” Zoey said to me as we made our way to the minibus which would take us to the hotel which everyone’s staying at for this week. We were in America for this massive Youtubers convention called Vidcon!

“I’ve heard on twitter that a lot of them are already at the hotel and something about a big party that Sawyer has set up so we can meet everyone.” Alfie said.

“That’s a really good idea I actually can’t wait I’m so excited.” I squealed.

“Everyone jump in this selfie!” Louise shouted (otherwise known as sprinkle of glitter!)

“So who do you want to meet Charlotte?” Louise asked me after posting the selfie to twitter.

“Everyone really but I’ve always kind of wanted to meet O2l I’ve already Connor but I wanted to meet the others as well.” I said smirking

A.N

I know that Connors not in O2l now (which is actually sadL) but for this story he’s still in it okay J

“OOOO has someone got a crush on them!” Louise laughed. I just shushed her and laughed along. I don’t see what was wrong if I did after all I am 18.

A.N

Can we also pretend that the legal drinking age in America is 18 for this as well thanks J

“WE’RE HERE!” Zoey half sung half shouted.

“WOW!” I said taking in all the beauty of it.

Please comment and vote! Will Charlotte meet O2l? Find out in Chapter 2!