Chapter 2

I said hello to everyone as we arrived well to the people that I already knew like Joey, Connor, The Janoskians boys and a few others. “Okay I am absolutely dying to get into the pool so I’m just going to pop up to my room to drop the bags off and get ready okay!” I said laughing as Luke hugged me!

“Oh my god it’s amazing!” Louise said as we stepped into the room. I was sharing with Louise as I had insisted that I was not going to 3rd wheel with Zoey and Alfie and Louise was like an older sister to me anyway! “The view is so good as well and whoa look at how much food there is!” I said scoffing my face with white chocolate chip cookies.

“Well I promised Luke I wouldn’t take that long I’ll unpack tomorrow morning let me pop my bikini on and we’re set off if you don’t want to come it’s okay” I said

“What and miss out of all the fun I don’t think so Char I’ll do the same as you!” She said smiling. I opened my suitcase and laying right at the front was my turquoise TRIANGL bikini it was the bandeau one with the zip through the middle it was quite easily my favourite bikini I had. I slipped a frilly kimono over the top and put my aviators on and I was good to go. “I’m ready!” I shouted to Louise which to she replied “Oh I think I’ll meet you down there I’m not that ready yet!”

“Okay see you later!” I said before going down to the pool.

When I got there Zoey and Tanya were already sat down with some drinks. “Oh hey where’s Louise?” Tan asked.

“She’s not ready yet but she’s coming soon can you get me a drink please!” I asked her.

“Yeah sure usual sex on the beach?” She asked.

“You know me so well!” I responded giving her a wink.

I grabbed the drink off her thanking her as I turned around and almost banged into someone. “Whoa you okay sorry I wasn’t looking, hey aren’t you Charlotte Sugg the really beautiful vlogger?” I looked up and saw that I had only gone and bumped into Sam Pottorff from my favourite channel O2L. “Yeah I’m Charlotte and beautiful really I must off bumped into pretty hard!” I said laughing. He laughed along saying “No I’m serious I actually live for your vlogs they’re hilarious do you wanna come sit with us?”

“Sure and they aren’t that funny well I don’t mean for them to be anyway I guess I’m just a bit blonde sometimes!” I said following him. I kind of thought I was in some sort of a dream.