released

*Jaseys POV*

"jasey jasey jasey over here! is it true you were the leader of this cartel?!"

"jasey rae, are you glad you've been found not guilty or is this all a lie?!"

jasey this, jasey that, why cant they shut the fuck up?! I was found NOT GUILTY people..fucking hell! As you can probably tell my name is jasey rae and i have just been released out of jail. The public isnt exactly happy about this but i dont care, this is my life. I bet your wondering why I was in jail in the first place? Well you see my full name is Jasey rae fuentes, yes ladies, you heard me right, vic and mike fuentes are my annoying older brothers. As you know were mexican, well im half mexican and im known as a bit of a bad ass. Ive been in and out of jail for little things, me and my crew cant really stay out of trouble but this time it was taken too far. For some reason they are convinced i am the leader of one of the many mexican drug cartels, WHICH I AM NOT, at least not this one hehe. Anyways back to the story!

"WILL YOU ALL FUCK THE HELL OFF! I WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY WHICH MEANS IT WASNT ME. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW" aye aye aye my head hurts, wheres my car when you need it. All the reporters quickly ran, well at least I still have some sort of reputation that helps.

A car honking knocked me out my thoughts.

"Oi slut get in everyones waiting!" jake yelled, you see he is our leader, and also my bestfriend which helps alot seen as im the only girl in this gang.

"calm your tits im coming!" i shouted back.

When i got in the car he wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my hair "ive missed you chica, dont leave us again". I know what your thinking, no were strictly friends, we tried dating once but both prefered being single, it was just too much and didnt help the gang at all. Anyway, i cant wait to get home, ive missed my boys!!

---------

short i know sorry but im doing this on my phone and im in a car haha, the next chapter will be better i promise:L