Chapter 10

I HAD TO FIX SOME SPELLING MISTAKES AND A SENTENCE. ♥

Angel's P.O.V.

I walked in their room and saw blankets, pillows, food, and some clothes all over the place. "At least this isn't my room." Cam said. I nodded in agreement and the boys stopped and got quiet. They came up to me and group hugged me. I felt someone's hand on my back then it moved to my ass.

"Hey! Okay group hug over." I said pushing them away. Nash was smiling big and I figured it was him. I sat against the wall on the floor facing the guys and they sat. Cam sat next to me and held my hand.

"So...where'd you learn those moves?" Nash asked.

"I took karate and kick boxing for about 10 years. I stopped so I could come here." I answered. "But I'm going back to it when I go back home."

"Damn." Matt said. There was an awkward silence after that and I got up.

"I'm gonna go to my room. Cam and I are gonna go for some ice cream." I looked at Cam and he said yea.

"Can I come?" Matt asked.

"Of course, whatever wants to come can." I replied. Turned out everyone went with us. I looked at Cam and then looked down the hall.

"What's on your mind?" Cam asked me.

"Nothing." I replied. "I just need to get some cash."

"I got it." Cam said with a smile. I kissed him on his cheek and we exited the hotel. There was a Cold Stone only a couple blocks down so we all went there.

I got a chocolate chip cookie dough on a cone, and Cam got the same. It is after all his favorite. The guys got theirs and Cam paid. We sat a table outside with shade. It was hot but there was a nice cool breeze. Cam sat down right next to me and the guys followed. We started eating our ice cream.

I looked over at him and watched him lick his ice cream. I bit my lip and then he looked at me. I looked away started eating mine. I felt his hand on my thigh.

I looked at Nash and he was joking with Carter and Hayes. The Jacks were talking to Taylor and Shawn, but Matt was nowhere to be seen.

"I'll be right back. Just stay here." I said and I got up taking my ice cream with me. I walked onto the side walk and I looked to my right then my left. I saw Matt standing there then he turned to his right.

I turned the corner into an alley way and felt someone grab me. I dropped my ice cream and saw it was just Matt. "What the hell Matt you scared me to death!" I said trying not to yell.

He was smiling at me and I realized his hands were on my hips. I took his hands off and said,"Let's go with the guys." I told him turning away.

Matt grabbed my hand and I saw his eyes tearing up. He sniffed and he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me. I felt awkward so I hugged him back. He started crying so I sat on the ground with him. He layed his head on my chest and continued crying.

"Matt, why are you crying?" I asked rubbing his arm.

"Because I can't be with the one I love." Matt said. He stopped crying and was now sniffling.

"Why not?"

"Because she's already in a relationship."

"Is this about Ariana Grande?"

"No. Its about you." When Matt said that my heart broke. I remembered when Nash told me he loved me and I know Shawn likes me. Shit.

Matt picked his head up and looked at me. He looked at my lips and then my eyes. I knew what was coming so I looked away.

"Can I at least say something?" Matt asked.

"Go ahead." I said trying not to cry. I hate breaking hearts.

"Look at me." Matt said. As soon as I turned my head his lips crashed into mine. Stupidly I kissed back. The way he kissed me gave me this tingling sensation-wait Cam. I pulled away and Matt was smiling big. He bit his lip and looked at me.

"Matt- I'm with the Cam." I whispered.

"I know, but this will change your mind." Matt said getting his phone out. He started playing a video and I gasped in shock. I started tearing up and soon I was crying. I couldn't believe what I saw. "I'm sorry I was going to show you before but I didn't know how to. He held me then a few moments later Matt helped me up. He wiped my face and and kissed my cheek.

We walked back towards the guys and they were all circling two people. I got on my tiptoes but it didn't help. I pushed my way through Nash and Shawn and I couldn't believe my eyes...again. Cam was with that same girl in the video. But his time they were making out.

"Oh my god!" I yelled. "Fuck you!" Cams looked at me smiling then it faded away. He started walking towards me but I ran away. I heard the guys yelling at me but I didn't listen. I ran into the hotel and walked to the elevator in tears.

I ran to my room and forgot that my key was in there. Shit! I walked back towards the elevator and went down. I walked to the lady at the front desk and explained. I saw the guys burst through the door as I got my key from the lady.

Cam started running towards me but I jumped into the elevator. The doors closed and I heard a voice. I looked to my left and saw an elderly woman standing there.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh no worries sweetie. I understand. I went through that at your age too." She said and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked away. The doors opened on my floor and I jogged to my room. I heard the lady yell good luck. I opened my room and I slammed the door.

I grabbed my things and stuffed them into my suitcase sniffing. I zipped it shut and texted my mom.

A: Mom, I need my hotels changed here in San Diego. (IDK if they went there or not so just bear with me) Please don't ask why.

M: k. It'll take about 10 minutes so wait. I'll text you back the address and etc.

A: Thx

It pays to have a mom who has a lookup with hotels. I grabbed my suitcase, purse, hotel room keys, and my car keys and walked out of my hotel room.

I was greeted with a hug as soon as my door closed by itself. I realized who it was and pushed him away with my free hand. Cam looked at me with puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry." Cam said holding his hands out.

I walked around him and said,"I'm done with what we had Cam. I guess you'll always be a player. Can't keep your hands off of other girls can you?" I pressed the button for the elevator and he ran next to me.

"I don't know what to say-" Cam said getting cut off by me.

"Then don't say anything. My heart has been broken too much and I can't do it anymore." I said tearing up looking at him. "It's over." With those words I walked into the elevator and pressed the lobby button. I wiped my eyes and said,"Goodbye Cameron Dallas." The doors closed and I leaned against the wall.

♥ I'm so srry I didn't post for a while. I've just been busy packing and blah blah blah. Well here ya go! Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and Peace.♥

Follow me on:

TWITTER: @GAMERGURL325