Chapter 12

Angel's P.O.V.

I stood in shock at what just happened. I grabbed my necessities and walked out of my room. I pushed the elevator button and waited. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and turned it on.

I unlocked my screen and went on Twitter. My notifications was blown up. I typed:

We can still be friends ♥

The doors opened and I walked in. There was another guy standing in there but I ignored him. I pressed the lobby button and went back in my phone. There was elevator music filling the awkward silence.

"Hi. My name is Zack. What's yours?" The stranger asked holding out his hand.

I shook it and introduced myself. "My name is Angel." I released his hand and admired his stunning features. His black hair was quiffed perfectly and his style wasn't bad. I then look at his emerald colored eyes. His clothes made them stand out. Zack looked at me and I turned away blushing.I looked in the corner if my eye and saw him smile and look at the ground. The doors opened on floor 12 and Zack exited.

"See ya later Angel." Zack said waving then the doors closed.

The doors opened at the lobby and I walked out. I took a cab back to the hotel to get my car since it was pretty far. I found it and I started it. I drove to Starbucks and got a Carmel frap. and continued driving. I went to my favorite candy store and got my favorites which are the  sour gummies.

Across from the candy store there was a decent sized park. There were families playing with their children and people just resting at the park. I found an empty bench and sat down in the shade. I started eating my candy and I took a sip of my frap.

I look around and saw a group of girls. They were running towards me. I stayed where I was but they quickly surrounded me screaming and asking questions.

"Where's Cam?"

"Why haven't you killed yourself yet?"

"Can you set up a date for me and Matt together please because I love him?"

"Are you the reason Cam quit MAGCON?"

"Hey, everybody quiet down please!" I yelled standing up. They all shutup and they were smiling.

"I'm sorry to tell you but Cam and I broke up so he's free. Things just didn't work out between us." I said to the 13 and 14 year old girls. I looked at the brown haired girl that asked if I was the reason Cam quit MAGCON. "Did he really quit MAGCON?"

"Yeah. How could you not know you were his girlfriend. It's sad that his fans knew before the one he actually loved." The brown haired girl replied.

I walked away from the group of girls taking my snacks. I continued walking until I tripped crashing into someone. My drink slipped out of my hands and I fell on the person.

Shit. The one person I didn't want to see.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Cam's P.O.V.

I walked out of the hotel broken hearted. Fuck! Why would I fucking do that to her and me. You always mess things up don't you! I kicked a fire hydrant and I regretted it.I continued walking but with a slight limp.

About half an hour later I reached my hotel. I walked in and saw the guys in my room. Nash stood up and gave me a hug.

"How did it go?" Matt asked.

"We're done." I said and started crying. I sat down in my bed and got under the cover as Nash shooed the guys out.

"Hey sorry dude but we have to get going." Nash said sympathetically. I pulled the covers off and and nodded wiping my eyes.