six

Remus held in the urge to scream his delight out until he got back to his dorm and grabbed a pillow to muffle his happy scream

Sirius clapped his back. "Wonderful, Moony, you did better than Prongs."

James pouted from the corner of the room. "I've been pegging for Lily for years, and Remus has been pegging Dawn for a year! That's not fair!"

Peter only nodded and stuffed his face with more food.

"You just don't have the moves, Prongs," Sirius commented.

"Oh - and what would those be?"

"Great facial features that you obviously don't have."

James glared at Sirius before the two started laughing. Remus still had a giddy smile on his face. If he smiled any more, his face would stay stuck like that.

"If you keep making that face, it'll get stuck that way forever," Peter commented. "Oh, s-sorry. That's just what my mom would always say," he whispered.

"'s 'right, Peter," Remus replied. "Suppose you and your mom are right though."

Even so, he still couldn't wipe that smile off his face. The rest of the Marauders clearly saw this and they couldn't help but smile for their friend. Even James  who - a minute ago was sulking in the corner - smiled for his friend.

"Now, we just need Ivory and Sirius to forgive each other," Peter spoke.

Sirius sighed and ran his fingers through his long hair. "I don't think that'll be as easy as you make it sound, Wormtail."

"Well, I got my happy ending, right?" Remus questioned, uncertain. "Why can't it be your turn now?"

"It just seems so much harder to believe after everything we've been through, added with my family," Sirius muttered.

"What's life without a little risk?" James asked, smiling faintly.

Sirius snorted. "Leave it to you to use my own catchphrase against me."

"Isn't that what friends are for?" asked James.

Sirius was glad he had the Marauders.