Chapter 9: Inside the Mind (Part 1)

A/N
Im so so so sorry! I had writes block so i couldnt update but i have a load if new ideas now! Check out my other stories! Anyway onto the chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sasukes P.O.V

I ran to get the rest of team 7 and we were back in the hospital in a flash.
Please be okay naruto. I need you.

"Okay. I have everyone. Now how do we get into his mind?"
"I dont know. Random red guy never told us. And i have never experienced something like this before."

"What are you 2 talking about?" Kakashi finally spoke up.
"Well random red guy basically came from Naruto's body somehow and told us he had serious brain injuries and we had to go into his mind to help him. The only problem is, we don't know how to do it." Sasuke explained

"Wow Sasuke! Your so smart!"
Everyone in the room sweatdropped at this. "Anyway, we need to figure out how to do this."
Tsunade walkes over to the unconscious Naruto and poured chakra into him, hoping the red guy would come back. Sasuke startes to grow impatient.
"Why is this taking so long? What if he was lying? What if naruto is hurt? What if-"
"SHUT UP BRAT IM TRYING TO FOCUS! Would you stop worrying about your boyfriend so much and at least TRY to help!" She screamed at the boy.

The room fell quiet at the outburst of naruto being Sasuke's boyfriend.
"S-sasuke-kun. Is this true? Tell me it isn't true. Right?" She said with hope in here eyes.

Sasuke didn't respond but instead blushed madly at what Tsunade said.
My boyfriend? I wish. I hope he wakes up. I have to confess. Before its to late. Wait a second. How tf does she know i like him!

Sasuke julted his head up and stared at Tsunade with "how did you know that" eyes. Tsunade didnt responde but just winked at the uchiha and smirked.
"Anyway, as much as I enjoy awkward moments, shouldnt we be focused on Naruto?"
"Oh yeah. I forgot." She smiled sadly. Just as she said that, the same glowing light apperes with the same guy popping out.

"Hey its-"
"Call me "random red guy" again and your dead!" Tsunade shut all the way up. As Kurama- i mean random red guy continued talking.
"Great now that your all here, you can finally go in his mind now lets go!"
They all did as he told them to and placed their hands on the seal.
"Now before we do this, I need to warn you. What your about to feel, see, and watch will not be pretty. So brace yourselfs."
The warning sent chills down their spine but they ignored it and went into their blonde friends mind.

Little did they know, they were in for one heck of a experience.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was short but i need a ice cream break and i didnt want to leave you guys hanging so im going to post this now and post the second part in about an hour so ttyl❤