Day 4

Day 4

This is the forth day we've been working together. It's been going well for the most part. Today is another day for me to pick where we would go to work. I decided to go to a coffee shop since I'm drained of energy. When we got there we set our things down at a table then got in line. "You feeling better Cole?" Samuel said while looking at me.

"Yeah I guess. I'm able to move as you can see and I don't feel as dizzy as I did yesterday. I will probably need to sit down soon if this line doesn't move." I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. From the corner of my eye I saw Sam smile then shake his head. I half smiled then thought about what I was going to get. After probably 15 minutes we were second in line and I was so tired of standing. I was rocking back and forth feeling like I was going to faint. I guess Sam saw because he told me to go sit back down. I told him what I wanted then went back and sat down. He soon came back with my vanilla coffee and his strawberry/cherry tea. "Thanks." I smiled a bit and he nodded sitting down.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I watched as he took a sip of his tea and I nodded.

"Yeah I did actually. It was probably the most sleep I've gotten in a long time." I took a sip of my coffee then took out my laptop setting it in-between us so that we could both see it. I watched as Sam looked up Elton and Corey's channel on one slot, then gay rights on the other one. I read about how the gay marriage was legal in some states then in others it still wasn't. My heart crushed for the people that weren't allowed to get married in those states. Like what if it was their dream to get married there to the person they loved and now they can't. It sucks. I had to lean back in my chair and think about all of it. I looked over and saw Samuel looking at me.

"You sure your okay?" I nodded rubbing my face with my hands. "I don't really believe you but okay." I groaned and reached across the table grabbing his face and bringing it close to mine.

"I'm fine Sam. You don't have to worry about me. I'm completely fine." I felt his breath against my lips as I had said that. I bit my lip to surpress the urge to kiss him? What the hell why was I thinking about kissing him? I sat there for a moment then looked down at his lips and saw him smirk. I smiled and let go pushing him to his seat. "Fuck off Samuel." I chuckled running a hand through my hair nervously knowing my face was on fire.

I heard him giggle and I looked at him. He was holding up his phone taking a picture of me. "You are a naturally good person to take pictures of." I watched as he did something on his phone then showed me the picture. It was one of me with my hand running through my hair and I was biting my lip.

"That looks terrible. Delete it." I try to grab his phone but he moves his had away.

"NO. I'm putting it as my phone screen." I watched as he was putting it as he phone screen. I was so confused but didn't say anything.

"Can we get back to work?" I chuckle and he nods. After a while of working, chatting and other stuff some guy walks up to us and just stares. I look up at him confused. "Uh hello?" He smiles and sticks out his hand.

"Hi my names Brennen Taylor." I shake his hand and look at Sam confused.

"I'm Colby and this is Samuel." I hear Samuel groan and I smirk slightly.

"I'm Sam and this is Cole." He says and I flinch looking at him. He had the biggest smirk on his face and I sigh.

"Well I wanted to talk to you two because you look like a really great couple." My eyes widened and I looked back at Sam and his mouth hung open.

"Um.. We-we're not dating..." I chuckle nervously. "Yo-you see we're just friends. Well we're not even friends we just got picked as partners for a school project is all."

"Yeah we aren't dating. I don't really get how you would think we are."

"Well this is kinda weird but I saw you guys at the park and you looked like a couple with the way you were looking at each other. Oh and then I stumble upon you guys today. I really just was going to ask for advice to coming out but I can go and let you guys get back to your work."

"No, no, no its okay." I smile warmly and geaster for him to sit down and he does. "So I'm not gay but I would say come out however you want. If its over a video, a phone call, text, in person it doesn't matter. Just be you and show everyone the real you. It doesn't matter what people say, yes they can be assholes and you will probably get some hate but just ignore it. Just be happy that your yourself and that the nice people will except you. That's really all I have to say." I watched as Brennen smiled and it made me smile.

"Thank you Colby." He looked over at Sam and smiled. "Do you have any advice?" I looked over towards Sam and he looked at me.

"No I think he said it all." He smiled at me and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink as I looked down. I heard Brennen stand up then put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you guys. See you around!" He said as he left. I looked up at Samuel to see him looking back at me.

"What the hell are you staring at?"

"Nothing, nothing." A few hours later and we parted ways. Then I got a text from Sam.

'Tomorrow we're going to a gay bar to get info be ready!'

'Okay thanks for letting me know before hand. Goodnight Samuel.'

'You too Cole.'