13

"The idiot," Sasuke mumbled, his face annoyed.

I turned and pulled out more needles in my body, how come he isn't hitting any critical points? I looked over at Sasuke, the same for Sasuke. So I'm guessing he isn't just doing it to me..

"That mask.." Naruto whispered, "so you were Zabuza's friend. How dare you trick us!" he yelled angrily.

"Told you," I called over to Naruto.

"Dalia," Sasuke hissed looking over at me and pulling out another needle, "now is not the time." I frowned, well I figured I'd state that it was my belief before Kakashi gets the chance..

"I am sorry, but tricking your opponent is the true art of the shinobi," Haku stated calmly, "don't hate me for it."

How can he be so calm about this?! Sasuke pulled out a kunai and threw it over at Haku, who simply stepped back and let it whiz by his face. No way!

Haku turned over to Sasuke and I, "I would have liked if you two would have just stayed down, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen. Shall we finish things between us now?"

Sasuke growled and pulled me back behind him. Oh yes because this will protect me from the needles that are coming everywhere. Haku appeared in a mirror as Sasuke and I stood up. I looked around, he wasn't in any other of the mirrors. I turned back to stare ahead, seeing Haku in the mirror just over Sasuke's shoulder.

"Over here."

I gasped and turned around seeing Haku right behind me. How did he get there so fast? I spun around so I was now back to back with Sasuke. Glancing over my shoulder I saw that Haku was gone from the mirror before.

Seconds later each mirror filled with an image of Haku, this is going to be bad. My body tensed up as thousands of needles shot Sasuke and I. I could hear Sasuke scream out in pain over mine, his scream it made me angry. How dare Haku do this!

Once the needles stopped we both fell back; me on my stomach and Sasuke on his back. I winced in pain and looked up at the mirrors, I don't get this jutsu!

"Dalia!"

"Sasuke!"

I sat up on my knees and coughed up blood before glancing over at Sasuke who was already sitting up and staring at me. "Dalia?"

"I-I'm ok.." I said turning my gaze over to the ice mirrors and wiping my mouth. Maybe it's clones, there could be a clone in each mirror, all throwing needles at the same time. But the attacks are way to fast for that, plus if they were just clones what is the use of the mirrors? These mirrors have to be apart of his attack..

I looked back over to Sasuke, seeing he was staring at me with a thoughtful expression. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I whispered. He simply nodded, pulling out another kunai.

"Hey! I came to save you!"

Sasuke and I both turned around to see Naruto standing there still, with a stupid grin. My eye twitched,I love Naruto and all but he is such a baka!

"You moron!" Sasuke yelled at Naruto, I ignored them both and rubbed my temples. Gaining a headache from the two.

"What?! I came to save you and this is what I get?" Naruto shouted.

"Why would you not sneak up on him when you had the chance?" Sasuke continued to yell, "you're an idiot.."

"You're the idiot, idiot!"