EP 19: WHAT THE---

Episode 19: What The---

        I was glad we could sneak through the back of the house into my room. Alexander grabbed a change of clothes from his room before sneaking in.

He wore a cute floral button up, folding up his selves that curved perfectly around his muscled biceps. Scheming through my closet, I felt his presence behind me.

His lips laid a gentle kiss on the crook of my neck, making a shiver run down my spine. God what was wrong with me?

Suddenly, he placed a necklace around my neck, its cold silver metal against my now warm skin. Glancing down, I let my fingers touch the edges of the pendent that was shaped into a house.

" Does that house represent the hut?" I asked softly.

" Yup, I want you to have my necklace." I turned around, letting my hand trace his collarbone.

" I can't take this Xander, you always had it with yo--" he interrupted me.

" I trust you with my necklace Gabriel, promise me...promise me that you will not give this to anyone." He practically begged, taking my hands in his.

It all clicked. This might be the necklace Kara wanted so badly, but why? It looked like a normal pretty pendant...

I nodded, " You have my word." I felt ill just by the thought that I could possibly be breaking my promise.

Scaring me to death, the door flew open. Blake bursted into the room, throwing his hands in the air.

" THERE YOU ARE GABRIEL...and Alex?" Blake was clearly shocked to see Alexander in my room.

Especially since a month ago we seemed to just get on each other's nerves. Blake pointed between us, a question mark plastered over his features.

I had to think fast, I knew Alexander wouldn't be able to save us, he seemed to have lost his sense of speech.

" We were playing UNO," I picked up the stack of UNO cards by the side.

" Alexander challenged me, he said he was wayyyy better than me, but I guess he finally realised that that isn't true, right Alexander?" I nudged Alexander harshly out of his daze.

" Ah yes..yes of course, he's the best, like he's so good that--" Alexander rambled off, messing up his cover. Both Blake and I knew very well that Alexander wasn't the type to give compliments away just like that.

Blake shook his head slowly, trying to digest the scene before him.
" Anyway, Angie is getting impatient so be quick both of you." And with that Blake closed the door behind him.

Slapping Alexander's head from the back, I slipped on a comfy sweatshirt.
" You little shit head, you nearly blew our cover!" I snickered when he gave me a guilty smile.