Armada

Bulkhead swerved slightly which made Nova's body jerking up.

"I'm awake!" She called, sitting up despite the force in her chest advising against it. Bulkhead chuckled beneath her. "Relax, Nova. I'm picking up a signal." He told her. Nova glanced at his dash, confirming that he was, in fact, locating a signal. "We should tell Optimus," Nova groaned. "I guess we can go mudding some other time....."

"Definitely," he confirmed, and she could almost see his smirk. "Bulkhead to base. We've picked up a strong reading - permission to check it out?"

"As long as you watch over Nova carefully," Optimus' voice thundered through. Nova felt bored in the base since she had nothing to do and was a bit lonely Optimus was on a scouting mission which led to Bulkhead's offer to keep her company. Campy was forbidden to accompany her on every mission which she left him in the base. She left her black jacket in the base as well since it was hot outside. Luckily, she left the key at the base so that it might be safe just in case. After what happened to her, it is something she would never to repeat.

Bulkhead turned, ramping the edge of the road and onto the open plains of grass. He zagged through trees, dirt clouding her vision and covering the green paint job. Nova laughed opening, raising her hands up as they traveled. He skidded to a stop, transforming around her.

"That is what mudding is like," Nova explained, panting heavily. "Only with less control!"

He smiled slightly, walking towards a crater in the ground. Peering over it, They saw a massive hole in the ground. "It looks like one of Airachnid's burrows," She pointed out. "No sign of activity," he answered, throwing himself over the ledge, beginning his descent into the depth's. "You're not scared of the dark, are you?" He cocked his optics to her.

Nova laughed. "You kidding? I lived on the streets, buddy. I live in the dark," As he neared the bottom, Nova peered over his frame. She noticed a familiar neon blue glow illuminating the flooring. "Energon?"

Bulkhead paused, looking over himself. "Boxed and ready for pickup?"

The humms of a massive engine shook the walls, Bulkhead and Nova looking up as a darkness overshadowed them. "Scrap!" Nova called as he sped up his pace. A rock beneath him gave, his body falling slightly. He reached up, latching ahold of another rock before he could plummet. "Nova," he called, encasing her with his free hand. The ledge gave out, the bot falling into the masses of energon. Her body bounced up, her head connecting with the metals of his servo, hard. Her vision blurred, before blacking out.

Nova doesn't know how long she had been blacked out. However, the space around her filled with the sounds of a deep groan. She forced her heavy eyes open, feeling the metals beneath her shake as the autobot below her awoke. The metals shifted, Nova braced herself within the folds of Bulkhead's shoulder as he pulled himself up, grabbing at his helm.

"Ohh, my head gasket," he groaned.

"Uh.....Bulkhead?" Nova asked hesitantly, taking in their surroundings.

"Hm?" he paused, his optics looking around in the same manner as Nova. "What the....?" he leaped from the ledge we were on, falling to the solid metal ground on the floor of......"The decepticon warship?"

Air rushed behind NOva as he backed up. "Bulkhead!"

"Woah!"

There was literally a giant hole in the ground of the ship. It lead to open air, clouds drifting below them. They were in the air. Nova shot Bulkhead a look, which he shrugged at.

"Ratchet," he called over his comm. "Don't ask how we got here - long story." The comm was answered with static. "Ratchet, you copy?"

Nova tried her watch as well but it answered with a static. "Oh, That's just great!" she groaned as she shot the bot a look. "Now what do we do?"