N°1

Briiing Briiing Briiing

The late bells of Thomas Jefferson High School rang as Imani walked into her world history class and took a seat behind her best friend Delisha. They were both surprised that they were awarded a couple of classes together their senior year.

Imani and Delisha met freshman year and since then they had been inseparable. They had been through all types of fights and drama together but made it out ten times stronger in the end.

*Delisha Below*

Today was the first day of class. The assistant principal Mrs.Williams was watching Imani's class until their permanent teacher showed up.

"Yo where this teacher at? I'm ready to get the fuck ASAP" Delisha said.

"Girl he could take all the time he need, less time for us to do any work" Imani replied.

The girls continued their small talk when suddenly the classroom door swung open and in walked a fine, tall, caramel man.

Imani thought maybe he was a student but he sported a nice gray suit and a briefcase in his right hand. Him and the assistant principal exchanged a few words among themselves before she stood up from the desk.

"Class settle down and listen up! This is your new instructor for the year Mr. Carter. Please give him your undivided attention and the respect he deserves or i will be back" Mrs.Williams said as she left the classroom.

*Mr Carter Below*

"Damn girl, he fine as fuck. If me and Malik wasn't together Mr.Carter could definitely get it" Delisha loudly whispered in Imani's ear from behind.

Imani chuckled."Girl you crazy, he ain't even all that."

"Yo Yo Yo listen up!" A deep voice announced from in front of the classroom.

" My name is Mr. Carter and I'll be your world history teacher for this school year. I'll give ya'll this syllabus in a minute but before i do listen, I don't care about what ya'll do outside of this room but when ya'll enter room 236 all that extra shit shuts down. I give ya'll this lesson, you do my work and we all have a good day. Feel me?" The class nodded in sync.

"Now this is what I want ya'll to do, we gonna start with this first row right here and I want everyone to stand up when it's your turn and give me a little introduction about yourself so I can get to know ya'll better. Alright sweetheart you first" He said as he called onto the school hoe Diamond.

"Hey Mr.Carter" she said as she giggled." My name is Diamond Malphurs. Umm let's see, I'm an only child, I drive a 2018 pink Mustang, my favorite subject is money and that's about it honestly."

"Alright Ms.Malphurs, very interesting. Next person." Mr.Carter said with his brows raised.

Everyone went and introduced themselves until it was the last row's turn which was only Imani and Delisha. Delisha stood up first and introduced herself.

"I'm pretty sure every one in here know me already so I ain't gon' do too much talkin'. My name is Delisha Raines. I'm co-captain of the shining sapphires. I like to eat, sleep, and talk shit but clearly I could back it up. My favorite subject is math and that's it for me." She said as she sat down and Imani stood up.