N°2

I got home from school only to find my parents showing a little to much PDA in the kitchen.

"Eww guys get a room!" I said opening up the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water.

"Little girl this is my house" my father said kissing me on the forehead and heading into the living room." Me and my wife could walk butt naked in this joint if we wanted to."

"Jimmy stop. Honey how was your first day? I thought you had practice after school." My mom said.

"My day was great pretty smooth going and no practice today, it's the first day of school mom." I said.

"Oh okay i see. Well dinner isn't finished just yet, you can go upstairs and get started on your homework and i'll let you know when it's ready.

"Way ahead of you mom." I said heading upstairs to my room and launched my book bag on top of my computer desk. U turned on my flat screen TV that was mounted on the wall to the Pandora app so that I could play some music.

A Boogie With The Hoodie's Jungle came on and I danced to it a bit before I grabbed my towel to go into my bathroom that was connected in my room, to go take a shower.

Let me give ya'll a little introduction about myself, My name is Imani Thompson. I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school. I live with my two loving parents and no we are not rich, i consider us to be middle class. I have no siblings unfortunately. My best bitch is Delisha as ya'll know already. She's basically a sister to me, we do everything together. Delisha has a crazy relationship with her college boyfriend Malik. They've been together for 3 years. There's times I've had to go to Delisha from going upside his head, but i guess love ain't perfect right? Me on the other hand, I just prefer to be single because I've been through so much with these no good ass niggas.I promised myself on god that the next time I got into a relationship, it was going to be my last. I'm the captain of the Shining Sapphires. I've been apart of the team for about 3 years now. This year makes my fourth and final year. Let's see what the rest of the year brings.

+Filler Chapter +

How Ya'll Like The Story So Far? Please Comment & Vote