N°4

"Class good job on your projects and presentations. I'll see ya'll tommorow and enjoy the rest of your day." Mr.Carter said.

Everyone stood up and headed towards the door.

"Hey Imani, can I see you quickly please?"

By this time everyone was out of the classroom including Delisha. He sat on top of his desk while I stood a couple of feet away.

"Don't act like that, you could come a little closer Imani." He said.

I took a few more steps forward and waited for him to continue.

"I'm sorry about what went down on friday. I had a couple drinks in my system and I was completely out of it. That Henny was something." He said chuckling.

"Trust me I know." I giggled.

We got quiet and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Mr.Carter?"

"Yes Imani"

"Can I tell you something that stays between us?"

"Yeah sure ofcourse" He said listening attentively.

I hesitated before i continued.

"Ummm... I know it was kinda weird the way everything happened, but would you think I was crazy if I actualy liked it?"

He didn't look a bit surprised, instead he actually looked satisfied as a warm smile graced upon his lips.

"How..How old are you Imani?"

"I'm 18"

He nodded his head and stroked his goatee. Suddenly he stood up and locked the classroom door, pulling the shade over the small clear window. He walked back over to sit on the desk and continued to stare at me. His brown eyes piercing into my skin.

"Uhh Mr.Carter, I'm late to my class..."

"Don't worry about it ."He said cutting me off. "I'll write you a pass. Now come closer I got something to tell you."

I took a few more steps and stopped not wanting to invade his breathing space. He smirked mischievously and extended his arm to the arch in my back and pulled me directly in the middle of his legs and we were face to face. His stare was so intense so I just looked everywhere but his face.

"You wanna know something Imani? Since the day I walked into this class and spotted you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. Day and night I think about you and quite honestly baby girl it's driving me nuts. Look at me." He said as he grabbed my face gently to look at him. I immediately became mesmerized as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful and your body..." He said as his eyes wandered, his hands grasped my ass and his tongue swiftly traveled across his lip. "Your body is bangin' girl."

He brought his face even closer with his eyes low and fixed on my lips. My lips lightly brushed against his pink soft lips.

I closed my eyes, getting ready to recieve the best kiss ever when almost instantly Mr.Carter stood up and looked down at me.

"We'll see ma, let me write you this pass before you miss your class." He said as he opened the drawer attached to his desk and pulled out the pad of late passes.

My panties was soaked. The waterfall was serious.

"Thank you Mr.Carter" I said taking the pass from him.

"You're welcome and look"He said while i was on my way to the door causing me to turn around.

"SHHHH" He said with his finger up to his lips and he gave me a wink. I smiled and left the room making sure to put an extra switch in my walk.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

"Come on girls! Our first major performace is friday. We have to get it right!" I said as I stood on the bottom bleacher doing my captain work with the Shining Sapphires. This was my last year as captain and all of our performances had to be perfect.

"Listen, It's Destiny, then Shanice, then Delisha. Please ya'll let's not make an embarassment of ourselves. From the top!"

Our first game was the biggest game of the year, being that it was against our rival school. We were going to be dancing to "Can You Stand The Rain" by New Edition. Our outfits were looking bomb, so a bomb look had to go with a bomb ass performance. We were at Langston University practicing , only because this was where our game would be located and I needed an idea of stands placement for the girls.

The track and field team were here also practicing and taking advantage of the large field.

"Good job Sapphires, let's take 10." I said as most of the girls walked off to go get some water. Delisha already had her own personal bottle so we sat down on the bleachers and watched the track team practice.

" Hol' Up ain't that your man over there?" Delisha asked.

Suddenly I looked to my left and noticed Mr.Carter's fine ass setting up some hurdles. I swear I almost started to drool.

 I swear I almost started to drool

She laughed. "You didn't know that he's the new track coach?"

"Hell no" I said as I stared at his six pack. Damn how I would've loved to lick all the sweat off that man's abs.

"HELLO! Earth to ms.thirsty! We got a practice still in session." Delisha said chuckling and standing up going back to her spot on the stands along with the other girls. I took one last glance back and I spotted him laying on the ground in exhaustion.

 I took one last glance back and I spotted him laying on the ground in exhaustion

I took my place in front of the girls, ready to start off the stands. "Okay ladies from the top, 1..2.."

Mr.Carter & Imani ? Any Thoughts? Vote & Comment