[Continuation] One Mistake.

As Jake walked into the classroom, he felt several stares from his classmates and tried to ignore them.

"Hey!" a voice called out. Jake was still focusing on getting his textbooks from his schoolbag, the same voice called once again. "Jake! Hey!!!"

Jake turns his head and sees Cal outside his classroom doors. Cal was Jake's old friend but soon ended up becoming a part of the bullying as well.. Jake rolls his eyes and continues what he was doing because he doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Cal kind of regretted what he did before to Jake about the bullying, so he's trying to make it up to him again. This time, he went into Jake's classroom walking towards to Jake's desk.

"What do you want..?" Jake tried to avoid eye contact. "I... I just want you to be my friend again. Could that work out? I'm sorry about my behavior to you before....." Jake still ignored him while preparing for his lesson.

"Please!" Cal slammed on Jake's table, gaining everyone's notice.  "Please? Pathetic. You made jokes about me in front everyone at the lunch tables and spilled my orange juice on purpose. How do you think I'll forgive you? Besides, I don't care about you anymore. Just get OUT of my face then do whatever you want." Jake suddenly stood up back at him.

Cal was deeply hurt by his words so he did as what Jake said so... Jake wasn't like this before, he was never meant to be. But because of how his anxiety towards life strikes constantly, and the development for his attitude, he didn't like anyone. In elementary school, he loved everyone around him and that was willing to help anyone in need. He had supportive friends, loving teachers.

Ever since he transferred, he immediately turned into a new person, emotionally drained...

He never wanted any of this. He never wanted to shout at anyone, giving looks, or even shut them out with a really bad attitude. Right after making Cal leave, he felt like there was a hole damaging his heart. Like something was missing, as if a person. A loved one could have filled his heart. It was strange for him to feel this way, because he liked being alone.

2nd bell rings again. It's Miss Krist's Witchcraft lesson... Jake sighs as he lied on the table and thinks about what he just did to Cal.

NEXT CHAPTER INCOMING!!! Stay tuned! Well not much people notices my story soooo :P I guess I have time to write. Still thinking about the ideas!!