Before

A/N: just to clarify this story i decided to bias it on early 2010's i think it would be a nice change by putting the story back in time at least a few years but yeah i have edited this story and tried to change it so many times 😂 but i think i finally have the story i want and need. :) it's a lot different from ideas i normally have so yeah enjoy!

24th May 2013
"You know mom and dad will hate you for this.." khloe sighed. "Usually i am good at all this sneaking out stuff".
"Hey! You convinced me" i laughed and sort my hair.
"True" she laughed. "You know.. i don't you what i would do without you sometimes"
"Well that's why i am your grateful sister" i smiled. "You sure your good on your own?"
"Why wouldn't i be i have netflix to keep me company" she nodded.
"Good one" i laughed. "Do i look good?"
"Always little sis" she answered. "Just make sure you have fun and remember i love you"
"Ok.. weird, you sure you will be ok i mean it's not like your going anywhere right?" I asked.
"No! I would have said, you go have a good time" she laughs.
I said goodbye and went off to the party. I never sensed anything was wrong or was off, i expected everything was normal.

I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed. I trusted her to be ok. Well i don't know if she is ok. She went missing a few months ago. The back door open. It wasn't like she had any problems. Not that i knew anyway. We were all perfect.. and now it's not the same. Without khloe everything changed. And now nothing is the same. Mom ended up being diagnosed with a stress disorder and dad was more strict about the house security and me making sure i came straight home. Perfect family we once were? Gone. And full of fear.
All colour drained from us.