Two

Hey soo can you go?? A text from becca says as a read it. Just as i reply she turns up at the gate with all her newest things on she was telling me about. Yeah we made it into sixth form together some how. I guess we may be pretty but still can be smart.
"Can you?" She asks.
"Yeah of course i think my dad just feels sorry for me too" i laughed. Which some ways he does. I am mostly scared to start going out again but i am going to push that part away.
"Still Jennie and sara will be so pleased you can finally come it will be better you being there" she tells me.
One thing that never changes is my friends are never able to feel they can have fun with out all of us being there. That's what's good about sixth form life, you lose all the toxic people as they go off on there own path to different places.
"I am just glad to be back out again" i shrugged.
"You should start going back to parties! It would be so cool" she smiles.
"We will see no doubt curfews are in place" i pull a face.
"Curfew oh so your a prisoner?" She giggles.
"Who's a prisoner?" Jennie says coming over to us as we walked across most the yard.
"Oh nothing but guess who's going on saturday!" Becca grins.
"No way! Ok but you should dress well for this you never know we could meet the band maybe one the starter acts!" Jennie laughs. "Especially you cara, you need to get back out there especially after you binned off charlie"
Oh yeah charlie. I binned him off last summer. I rolled my eyes. I suppose he was a perfect boyfriend, doing the right things saying the right things and helping me with khloe's disappearance, but one day i couldn't help lash out at him told him i didn't need his help or for him to pity me or care like i was some sad girl because that wasn't me i said i was fine and i meant it. Either way it was for the better. Because i never loved him, not really he was more like a friend. Every kiss never felt anything that i really should have with him.
"I binned him off for a good reason ok but i would like to find the one" i smiled.
"And you will!" Becca nods and looks down to her phone. "Girls get a move on we are going to be so late"
"Sara will have our seats again" jennie smiles.
"She is such a life saver!" Becca smiles.

                             *         
"Smile cara your going out!" She smiles. "You finally going somewhere it will get you back out again you want that right?"
"Of course i do, for the right reasons i am having second thoughts on other stuff" i shrugged.
"Like what parties" she said. "You can't force it but it's time you get out more now come on cheer up and help me choose a dress".
"Ok ok" i laughed. I know becca wants what is best for me she only wants to help. "You sure a dress?"
"Oh god your right" she sighs. "Ok i guess i can tone it down".
"Now we are talking" i nodded and we spend the next hour getting dressed and putting on make up. I smiled for once in the mirror, the feeling of excitement fills me it's good knowing i can get back into putting my make up on like this again, i don't really bother it for school as much, but it feels good again, having a laugh and some time out from just school to and all the Alevel pressure especially how i am turning 18 soon i will get back into going out again.
"I missed this it feels so good, i know  it's some concert to you guys but i have never felt so free free again" i smiled.
"I know! It's good to see you more like yourself" she nods and smiles. "Hey let's get going".
I nodded too and we went down the stairs. My phone pinged and i looked at it from mom, keep us updated be back by 10 ok?
I sighed and rolled my eyes. Sure sure i knew she would be that way. When my mom came home from work she argued with my dad, i knew she didn't want me to go but dad had managed to get a compromise with me messaging then every few hours.
I type back on my keyboard: i will mum don't worry i will message on the way home relax i love you x
I press send and turn back to becca as she runs to the door and calls for me to follow here.  This is finally it, i am going out and out out.
Is this really happening? I think and then walk out of becca's house and shut the door. Yes yes this real happening and i am going to have a lot of fun.