Chapter 2

Kongpob parked his Toyota Hilux beside an Audi in the car porch. He hoped off the car and handed the key to his worker. It was supposed to be send to car service but he can't help to not take his favorite car each time he needs to go out. He do have a Chevrolet but he prefer using Toyota. Kongpob looked at the Audi and frowned. Did his Dad came home without telling him ?

One of his worker opened the door and greeted him with a smile.

" Welcome home young master. It had been days. " Kongpob smiled at the worker.

" M kept me. I miss you all ! " The worker laughed at Kongpob pout.

" Jane is waiting for you , young master. I think he was around the dining area. You should have some lunch. You're getting skinnier. " The worker informed the younger master about his butler waiting.

" Thank you P'. I will eat a looott. " Kongpob made a big circle with his hands on his stomach signing he will eat a lot.

The young master walked to the dining area and saw his butler setting his lunch on the dining table.

" P'Janeeee ~ " Kongpob almost startled the man who was holding a tall glass of iced coffee.

" Kongpob ! " The butler scolded the young master but Kongpob just smiled to him.

" P'Jane ~ , can I have back my gun ? " Kongpob made an innocent face asking for his favorite gun that got damaged during the last fight he got involved.

" It's in your room. Luckily we got it fixed but next time don't ever throw it to people if you want it to be use for a long time !! Thank god only outer part was damaged. Use the gun to shoot not as a boomerang ! " P'Jane scolded the young master who settled on the dining table. He gave a stupid grin to his butler.

" I ran out of bullet. So I thought I could just threw it to the that bastard who aimed to shoot me. I guess that bald guy head is rock. My gun stopped working after hitting his head even after reloading it. " Kongpob made a surprised face. P'Jane was pissed by Kongpob careless answer but he knew , the young master was actually trying to buy some time in the fight. The gun was smashed to wall accidentally after hitting one of the opponent making it to have not so severe damages at the outer side.

" When did Dad came home ? " The playful tone in Kongpob voice is gone. 

" This morning. He didn't tell us either. " P'Jane stood beside Kongpob who looked gloomy.

" Hey , Kong. I know you want to pick him up like always but seems like Mr.Sutthiluck wants to drive on his own. " P'Jane patted on the young master shoulder. Kongpob will always pick his father from the airport each time his father returns from business trips. Kongpob nodded with a pout and continued eating.

" He will be in his study room. " Kongpob smiled a bit to his butler and finished his meal. 

Kongpob made his way to the second floor , walking slowly to his father study room and softly knocked the door.

" Come in. " Kongpob twisted the door knob and let himself in. Mr. Sutthiluck smiled as soon as he saw his only heir walking into his room.

" Kongpob , come here my son. " Kongpob crossed his arm and pouted , not looking at his father. Mr. Sutthiluck chuckled and woke up from his seat , approaching his sulky son.

" What's wrong ? " 

" Why didn't you call me to pick you up Dad ? " Kongpob gave a playful glare to his father. Mr. Sutthiluck laughed.

" M , told me that you caught the guy who were trying to sell our documents. So I thought you might be busy so I decided to drive on my own. It had been a long time since I drive on my own. " Kongpob dropped his pout and replaced it with a smile.