Prologue

Surprise!
Enjoy!!

Prologue

"ANOTHER glass of tequila." Naeun ordered.
  The bartender stilled. "But ma'am, you already ordered five glasses of tequilas.," he pointed out.
Naeun narrowed her eyes. "Then give me another one."

She's frustrated. She lost the underground battle between the Lee's and the drug deliveries are not doing well.

The bartender gave her another glass of tequila and quickly drank it. She wants to get wasted and she is doing it now. She needs to be drunk!
"Give me your strongest alcohol.," she ordered with half-hooded eyes.
After drinking another glass of alcohol, she looked around and chuckled softly when her vision is blurry.

Good

She stopped on her tracks when she saw a fine man beside her—staring at her. She raised her right eyebrow. "What?," she asked.

The man smirked. "Are you alone?," he asked.
  Naeun rolled her eyes. "None of your goddamn business."
She flipped her hair showing her sleeveless red shirt. "Your cleavage is showing.," the man pointed out.

Naeun, being Naeun, she pulled down her top showing her white and delectable breasts.
  "Fuck.." the man cursed.
Her gaze dropped down to his manhood. "Your friend wants me."

"As much as I want to ravish you now, I want to introduce myself to you first."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't do introductions, mister." she said.

She really doesn't need the introductions. She knew the guy. He is Kim Jongin but known as Kai for his nickname. He is a police and a businessman. She is trying her best to avoid mem like him. They're dangerous.

"I'm Kai. 25 years old and I'm nine inches."
  She stilled before looking at him. "You really have to say that?"
Kai shrugged. "You know, just to make you interested of me."
She looked down at his manhood. "I'm interested all right." she said while looking at his bulging length.

She drank another glass and that's when her vision really started to get blurry and dizzy.
"Fuck." She pulled her hair.
"Let me take you home." Kai suggested.
She punched him lightly in the chest. "You don't know my house."

He held her waist tightly. "I never said I'll take you to your house.," then carried her bridal style.

——————

"FUCK..ohh..." Kai moaned while thrusting inside Naeun's core.
Naeun gripped the headboard tightly. "Harder, Kai. Fuck me harder!" her body is shaking after multiple orgasms but she can't help but want for more.

Kai continued thrusting harder and faster until he felt his manhood twitch. He's coming..

His thrusts are getting desperate and hearing Naeun's moans are making him feel hot. Oh! Ahh, yess, baby faster—yes like that ohh!" Naeun moaned loudly.

He continued thrusting until he pulled out his manhood and came on Naeun's belly spurting some semen.

He stared at Naeun. Her eyes were closed and breathing heavily.

He is confused. He doesn't know why would he bring Naeun to his condo unit. He saw her once at the prison talking to someone. That was the last time he saw her and now..he'll do anything to lock the girl in his arms.

"Kai.." Naeun uttered.
He sighed and went near her who's laying on the bed. She's really drunk.

He took the paper on the bedside table and a pen. "Sign this.," he ordered.
Naeun looked at the paper before looking at him. "I'm drunk and yet you want me to sign a fucking paper?" she asked annoyed.

He rolled his eyes. "Just sign this." he ordered pointing where she should sign.
Naeun groaned. "Give me the pen."

He felt his heart glee in success when Naeun signed the paper.

"You're mine now, baby."

~~

I'm feeling impatient so I decided to post this one. I have to finish Sehun's story first. I wasn't able to update since I was very busy. :(