Chapter One

TIRED AND BEATEN UP. Naeun just finished smuggling drugs from Korea to Spain. Courtesy of Hayoung who's MIA right now.

She just found herself inside a bar, drunking and getting wasted.

Yes, I want to be wasted

She drank four glasses of whiskey and she can already feel dizzy.

"Hey."

She looked up and a handsome man appeared infront of her but definitely not her type. "Wana dance with me?" the man asked.

She smirked and agreed and seconds later, she was dancing erotically with the stranger. She was waving her hips while her back is on him. "Yeah.." the man groaned.

She smiled inwardly. Feels good...
She faced the man and placed her arms on
his shoulders and kept swaying sexily.

"You're so attractive." the man said, touching her waist.
Naeun smiled. "I like you." naeun said huskily.

The man smirked. "I like you too."
The man touched and squeezed her ass and was about to put his hand inside her when a firm voice caught their attention.

"Get your hands off my girl."

she looked back. "Kai.." she uttered whispering.

It's been three years since she last saw him; and three years since her virginity was taken. Morning came and Kai was asleep. She took the opportunity to escape, remove all her traces and moved to spain to smuggle drugs for three years.

She faced the stranger she's dancing with.
"Don't mind him." She said huskily.

Minutes later, a strong hand held hers and pulled her away from the stranger.

She faced him frowning, "What the hell? What did you do that for?" she asked shouting.
"You're letting a stranger touch you?" Kai asked with a hint of disgust on his tone.

"Yes, I'm letting a man touch me because it pleasures me." she sarcastically replied.

"Don't do that." Kai ordered with a dark face.
She snorted. "Who are you to tell me that, huh? Who are you to order me around? Who are you to tell me what to do? Who are you—"

"I'm your husband."

She stilled. "W-What?" Her eyebrows are furrowed.
Kai looked at her intently. "I'm your husband." he repeated again.

She pushed him in the chest but Kai didn't bother to move. "Stop lying." she said.

Kai didn't answer but he took something on his pocket and gave it to her.

"What's this?" she asked looking at the paper on her palm.

"Look through it."

She opened the paper and her legs weakened.
"Oh my god.."

It's a marriage certificate!

"No..this is illegal."

Kai shrugged. "Baby, I'm a police officer. I do legal deeds." he smirked.

Fuck. She's married to a police officer? What would happen to her career? If the organization finds out that she has a husband, they will kill her..and him, for sure.

She looked down the paper and felt weak when she saw her signature. Then a scenario ripped on her mind. That night! Kai took advantage of her drunkness!

"You took advantage of me!" She shouted.
"But you signed." Kai ahortly answered.

She tore the paper into pieces but Kai still remained standing and smirking.

"Go on. You can burn that if you like. I have plenty of copies at home." he said, smirking.

"Fuck you." she cursed.

Kai acted like his chest was hurting. "Baby, that's not a nice way to treat your husband. I'm hurt."

She flipped her middle finger. "How's this?" she asked.

Kai looked at her like he was offended. She chuckled.

"Now that we are a husband and wife, you will live in my house starting now." he continued, "no men shall ever touch you, stare at you, or show interest at you. You're mine now."

"I'm never yours, Kai. It's just a fucking piece of paper."

"I took your virginity. I made you a woman. I marked you, Naeun. That makes you mine." Kai gritted his teeth.

"Fuck you, Kai. Give me a better reason." she crossed her arms.

"I like you." kai said leaning in to kiss her lips.