The coffee shop.

She stepped foot into the warm shop with a happy smile, greeting the familiar faces that served her.
"A regular coffee please." She spoke, her voice smooth and warming. The bar tender nodded and offered her a seat by the window which she took.

The young girl took off her jacket and hung it on the back off her chair and opening her phone. She tucked her long dark curls behind her head as her cold fingertips tapped against the table. The girl removed her white cotton scarf from around her neck and folded it up, placing it before her.

Shortly, the bar tender whos name was Ben, placed the warm coffee onto the table and she looked up and smiled.
"Thank you." She said sweetly and nodded. A minuets past when the bell to the shop tinged.
Ting.
Dark brown hazle eyes that belonged to the girl looked up, attention caught by a fairly taller guy with long brown hair, icy blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. She cautiosly watched the boy order whatever her got and take a seat on the two seater table infront of her, his back to her.

She watched him remove his scarf and slightly turned his head towards her. They met eachothers gaze and exchanged smiles.

Eventually, the girl looked back down at her drink unaware that the boy infront was moving seat opposite her.

"Good afternoon." The husky voice spoke. Her gaze was drawn up as she became very shy and simply smiled.