New meetings.

"Im anthony." The boy spoke, ever so calmly.

"Keeleigh." She replied sweetly and flashed him a smile. They girl couldnt help but be so nervous as they sat in silence.

"So where are you from?" You asked, unfamiliar to the boy before her.

"Im from this area. I moved here yesterday?" She spoke to him keeping eye contact the whole time.

The brown headed boy simply nodded. she looked down at her drink, taking a mouthful as she smiled. both people kept eye contact even tho no words were said until the comfortable silence was broken by a loud bang.

The girls attention instantly switched to the door as big black boots kicked it and shouts were araised. The tall pale skin man, dressed in heavy clothing marched over to the till, clasping ben by the collar holding him at gunpoint. the girls delicate eyes were glossed as she was pulled beneath the table by the boy that was sat opposite her. she sat there in shock. her body shaking all over.

Anthony looked at her, seeing how terrified she was and pulled her shaky body into his arms.
"Shh.. its all gonna be okay.." he spoke quietly as he rocked them slightly, trying to calm the girl down.

keeleigh simply nodded and held his arms with hope that the man would soon go. She could hear the trembling voice of the bar tender and how he was pulling as much money from the till as he could, shoving it into the guys big sweaty palms.

silence.

thats all there was in the small cafe. she covered her mouth trying to keep back any sound that could escape her mouth.

thud.
Ben was dropped to the floor, his whimpering body just lying there in fright. by this time, tears were rolling down the girls face. she could see him from beneath the table when suddenly there was a big BANG!

He was dead. Ben. The bar tender that only 45 minuets ago was a happy. Smiley. loving and caring boy. gone.