Making a New Book

Ok ok I know you guys what the next chapter but don't worry I'm making it but I just wanted to tell you all that Im making a new book Ive been working on it for a while and I took a lot of thought because I made my own character and it's a character I made but she going be in the anime called Fairy Tail yes yes I know so basic but I have thought and made my own character and before I tell you about my character I will tell you the genre this book will have it's going to have lemon,  rape,  romance, love,  action,  drama and etc but now the my character her name is Mo'na she's the daughter of Satan and she's a fire and ice dragon slayer but when she was young Satan died protecting her but before he died he give her his soul so like Satan soul but it his soul so he is always with her so basically like Mira but Mo'na is the daughter and has the true power of Satan but she's was alone after that she's was always picked on because the way she looked she had horns and looked like a demon but one day she ran into a dragon and the dragon took her in as her own so to Mo'na that was her mom and the dragon taught her fire and ice dragon slayer magic but Mo'na was already powerful but she wanted to be more powerful to be able to take revenge on the person who killed her father Zeref and shes not gotten let anyone get in her way but when she was 18 she was very powerful and she had a other plan she wanted to find her mother Crystal and she won't stop until she finds her but she got to a city called Magnolia to join the guild called fairy tail!

Ok ok thats all for now you'll have to wait until the book to know the rest but this is a love story and I hope you all will read it because its something I was very creative with and I hope you all will like it and the book will be call "Mo'na Journey"