Prologue

3rd person****
    Jax Teller was 10 years old when he met the little girl named Sophia, soon to be his best friend and future step-sister. She quickly became attached even as young as 3 months old and Jax's name was one of the first she learned. At the age of 2, Sophia and 12 year old Jax were inseparable. The two trouble makers caused the Sons of Anarchy MC hell. But one look at the sweet face of little Sophia made everything alright. She was the princess of the club. She had each and every member wrapped around her finger the second she was brought home, but none was in the palm of her hand more than her father, Clay. He loved that little girl with everything he had. She was his world. With no actual mother around, the girl turned to the alpha female of the club, Gemma. She was the little girls surrogate mother and looked at the girl as if she was her own. Having only had boys herself, Gemma was happy to have a daughter finally.
Sophia grew up chasing after the boys, getting dirty and trying to fit in with them. Jackson and Opie were always there to make sure that she felt included and it eventually got to the point where they were the ones chasing after her. By the time that Sophia was 8 she had everyone trying to keep up. The girl was full of energy and made friends wherever she went. She always saw the best in people and never once did she ever raise her voice at anyone unless they had done something to her friends or family. She loved the people she was close to with everything she had and she defended them even harder. There were few people who ever saw the wrath of Sophia Morrow but once you had, you wished you were dead. The sweet little girl had definitely gotten her temper from her father and she wasn't one to back down. As she grew, so did her beauty. She always had her dad on edge when she went out.
At the age of 4, John Teller died after being hit by a semi. One year later, Gemma and her father got married to each other and Jackson and Sophia became siblings for real. Nothing made Sophia happier.
When she turned 14, things went downhill. Her mother showed up on her doorstep with her new, rich husband with the intent to whisk her away from the life she had always known and the people she had grown up with and loved. Her father fought for her with all of his might but, in the end, her mother and her money won. Sophia had to go live with her absentee mother and leave behind her family. She cried as she watched charming fade from her view in the back of her mother's convertible.
Sophia ended up moving back in with her father again two years later when it was discovered by her mother that her mothers husband, Phil, had been rapidly raping her. Instead of along it to court, Joanne, Sophia's mother, sent her back to her fathers so that she and Phil could live in peace. Her father was happy to have her back but made sure that his baby girl was avenged as her step father went missing a week later and hasn't been seen since.
Then, when Sophia turned 18, she went off to college. She studied at the Antioch University Los Angeles for two years and now she is back and ready to live her life to the fullest. At her young age of 20 years old, she is ready to start her life and use the time she has to do the most that she can.
/////////////////////////
I do not own Sons of Anarchy or any of their characters or plot lines. I only own Sophia and Kamden(He comes in mlater).
Thank you for reading!!!
664 words