4 - Bet I

" Imma give you what you need imma out on a show

Imma take you up girl you gone take me down

We can dim the lights girl or we can turn them off

Oh baby why you trying me? I'm not that nigga to be trying "

Ray

Damn i'm worried about Jailee since that night she hasn't answered none of my calls or texts when i stop by she never answers the door. Was the sex bad? i just don't understand it. Maybe she needs some time to heal like she went through a bad time and doesnt feel like talking to anybody right now. I just want her to be my girl. Like i'm in love with her. 

Jailee 

I've been real sad now. Since that night like why would they both do that too me.? Like i was a nice and sweet girl too both of them. Nadia never said she had a crush on him. Pisses me off ugh. I can't be an ass to Ray tho like he was nice enough to tell me what's going on instead of me finding out my self the hard way. i'm slowing falling in love with him and i still love Deshawn i just don't know wtf to do.

I threw away the ice cream carton into the trash and walked to take a shower. Before i could the doorbell rang smiling thinking it was Ray i ran down the hall of my apartment and opened the door.

My smile quickly melted. Someone i wouldn't expect to come anymore came back. " Deshawn wtf do you want? i'm done with your ass. "

" Babe i really missed. I don't give a fuck about Nadia hoe ass i'm not even the father to her child anyways. " he said cheerfully.

" Deshawn i don't care. " saying to him unamused.

" Can i come in it's fucking freezing outside. "

" Alright 5 mins only. " Letting him walk inside. " You haven't seen me in a month. "

" Exactly and that's how i missed that good pussy. " I rolled my eyes. " Deshawn get out. " i told him lying.

" Jailee Marie i know your ass like it's the back of my hand and i know you love me so much if i cheat a hundred times you'll still forgive me and take me back. "

" Your right " i told him looking straight into his eyes giving in.

He stared at me for a couple mins before he leaned and started kissing me.

Acting stupid like i usually do i kissed him back and he lifted me up carrying me into the room closing it behind him. Pushing me onto the bed after taking off my long shirt and unhooking my bra. I started giggling and He bit his lip climbing onto me. " Bet I make you weak " Deshawn whispered in my ear softly causing me to moan.

" Fuccckk "

What did i get my self into taking this nigga back?

-Couple of hours later-

Ray

Walking up to Jailee's apartment with flowers in my hand ready to ask her out on a date. Before knocking i heard a couple giggles. Smiling i went ahead and soflty pounded the door with my fist. Jailee soon opened the door looking behind herself before turning to me when she saw me it looked like she didn't want me here and her smile faded.

Looking confused i saw her wearing this long shirt and then the unbelieveable happen her ex Deshawn popped out the door saying " Who's that baby? " smiling when he saw me he kept grinning like a fool. " Oh wassup young nigga. " I kept giving him a stank look. Jailee sighed and asked " What do you want Ray? I know I know why take him back. " " My exact same words "

she turned around to face him and hugged him and he grabbed her ass right infront of me smirking. " Because i.. " she continued " What? "

" Because i love him with all my heart " she looked at me grinning. " And if you were my friend you would accept him as my one true love. my everything. "

" Thats fucking bullshit Jailee and you know it. He ain't worth your time. im the one you need. You Need Me. "

She rolled her eyes. " I don't care Ray i'm sorry but i want him. theres nothing to worry okay? your my bestfriend you gotta trust me. " she looked at him " Bye Ray " Jailee walked away.

" You gotta go Nigga " Deshawn looked at her as she was walking away and looked back at me ." That's my fucking bitch " Rolling his eyes and pointing the middle finger while he slamed the door in my face.

" What the fuck? " i questioned.