6 - Future Baby Mama

" There she go

Looking like my Future Baby Momma

Can't nobody do your body like my body

I'm sorry

Your mama know what it is

I'm bout give her all of my grandkids

See and "

-9 months later-

" Miss Jailee you have to push! " The Doctor instructed her

she kept pushing.

"Harder! The baby's almost there. You're doing great.  " Doctor kept repeating.

" You got it Jai keep pushing the beautiful baby's almost there. " Ray kept telling her.

After a rough time of giving birth , The baby popped out looking straight a his mother not even shedding a tear.

" Congrats it's a beautiful baby boy " Ray started to smile proudly.

" Can we get a DNA test? " Jailee told the Doctor

Doctor left the room.

" Jailee wtf? " She rolled her eyes at him as the nurse grabbed the baby and went to clean him up and since Jailee wasn't ready to breastfeed him The nurse fed him by a bottle.

" Ray you know i had sex with Deshawn after you and i. We have to make sure just to be safe. "

She was right after she took him back she did fuck him.

Shortly the deep dimple baby came back and the Doctor took his saliva Jailee and Ray's and went to go analyze the data.

Holding her son close to her heart she was very worried but to get her mind off it. " Ray what are we going to name him? " She smiled.

He went over and sat by ger and smiled. " After me of course! " They both laughed. " Rayan De'Quante Jackson. "

" I love that it's the right choice. " Jailee kissed Ray's lips.

The Doctor walked and gave her the results and immadietly Jailee snatched and ripped it open and it read " Rayan Dequann Jackson is 91 % the father of the baby. "  Jailee beamed in joy she was so happy to start a new Family with her loves.

Sorry it's short but whatever.