A/N

Sorry if I haven't been really active lately! There's lots of things going on IRL and it's pretty hard to catch up.
Now that it's no longer summer holiday, and I'm now in grade 8, that means I gotta be prepared for grade 9 and mostly...high school.

Now back to what I wanna talk about!

So here's the thing about this book: I'll still continue the Love & Hate Series here, but...I'm currently out of ideas on what would happen next. Plus I have lots of songs that I think I could make a one shot with The Pals & (their) Friends characters.
These are the songs and the characters that will probably be in the story that I have in mind (some of them are...not innocent as u think if u know what I mean...😏)

- The Name of The Sin/Tsumi no Namae (sung by Hatsune Miku) : Sub x Alex (yaaass finally a Sublex one!!)

- Story of Evil series (by producer Akuno-P, sung by a lot of Vocaloids buuuut I decided to use the first 4 songs of the series) : All The Pals and Friends. But the story will mostly focus on The Best Twins cuz...u know!

- Romeo and Cinderella (Sung by Miku) (WARNING: NOT INNOCENT AS U THINK!! IF U DONT LIKE THESE STUFFS PLZ GET OUT OF THAT CHAPTER IF IT'S PUBLISHED!!) : Denis x Corl

- Acute/ReAct (a lil' song series by Kurousa-P, sung by the Crypton Vocaloids except MEIKO) : the rest of The Pals (this is gonna be like...a love drama stuff)

- cLick cRack (a quirky song by Giga-P, sung by Rin, Len, Gumi, Luka and Miku) : The Pals + Bandi (Ethan/Sketch's twin), except Sub cuz idek what he would do in the song cuz there can only be 5 characters. Maybe I'll put him as an extra character...

AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try my best to find time to continue writing. Now there's just a lot of things going on...

But chill, guys! I will still continue the Love & Hate Series! I'm just out of ideas :I

So as always,

~V sign from Nataline 💜~

P/s: I wrote this whole thing on computer in IT class. I mean, I know I'm supposed to be studying, but he let us do whatever we want cuz he's busy :3

-