Oneshot for Blind//muke by michaelsvans

Okay, so this is an entry for michaelsvans oneshot contest. I do not want a username, even though I do think @edshurance is quite funny. And punny. Haha.

WARNING: I attempted blind jokes. Key word: ATTEMPTED.

So this is set directly in between chapter 13 and chapter 14. Just felt the need to clear that up. Even though I'm not really that sure that it matters...

And I will apologize to michaelsvans in advance. I thought about keeping your style and writing it like you, but that didn't really work so yeah.

3...2...1... MUKE

-ALYSSA THE ADVENTURER

(im having to rewrite this because my nook turned off when I was writing... grr...)

__________________________________________________________

Luke smiled slightly as he arrived at the large doors of the small library. He oddly was a bit excited to see Michael. He didn't know why. Luke then just dismissed the thought and decided that he wasn't excited to see Michael, but that he was indeed excited because of books.

'YAY BOOKS!'

Luke thought as he went on pure memory to find the table he usually went to. He suddenly felt a hand on the small of his back that made is whole body warm. Michael. Luke had decided that his skin felt warm when Micael touched him simply because Michael had naturally warm hands. Luke felt himself being gently pushed in a direction. He guessed that Michael was taking him to the table. He was right.

When Luke and Michael were successfully sat down in their usual chairs, Michael decided to break the silence.

"You can't even read books idiot."

'Oh. I guess I expressed my love for books out loud instead of in my head.' Luke thought. He decided to play along.

"Thanks for ruining my dreams, ya' big meanie."

"Your welcome, blind." Michael's eyes widened. Not that Luke could see, though. "Wait. Do you even dream?!" Michael asked, his voice becoming increasingly loud as he talked, making Luke let out an almost inaudible wince. But, he quickly regained himself, still deciding go along with whatever Michael was playing at.

"Mate, I've only been blind since I was 9. I can dream."

"Oh. What are you're dreams like? Are they in color? Can you only see people that you saw before you went blind? Am I in your dreams?" Michael started spurting out questions and it was becoming difficult for Luke to keep up. "Uh. I don't know. I don't really even comprehend dreams anymore. Yeah, they are. Uh yes. And yeah, sometimes. It's just your voice, though."

Michael's mood brightened when Luke said that he didn't understand dreams. He loved explaining things to Luke.

Luke heard a big intake of breath, which was undoubtebly Michael, when he said that he 'didn't really even comprehend dreams anymore'. Which meant that Michael was about to go on a tangent. So while Luke continued talking, he pulled his ipod out of his pocket, readying himself to drown out Michaels' talking.

Although Luke thoroughly enjoyed when Michael talked (which he would never admit), he really wasn't up to listening to him talk about dreams for half an hour, which was what Luke guessed Michael would do.

"A dream is-" At this point Luke shoved his earbuds in his ears and occasionally nodded his head along with the beat of All Time Low, which Michael thought was Luke nodding in understandment to what he was doing. Michael may or may not have been a little ignorant as to what Luke was ACTUALLY doing. "- And that, blind, is what a dream is." Michael finished with a smile.