Pybzi

Parker's p.o.v:

I have to tell him, if I don't I will never know if he feels the same way. I sigh and rest my head on my desk. Why does it have to be so hard I thought. Just tell him the voice in my head tells me. I think of what Tybzi would say once I admit I was in love with him...

He's not gay I remind myself and my heart sinks even lower. Oh come on this is Tybzi, he's the kindest person I know and I know he's not homophobic, so I should just tell him.

I log into skype and see that he is online.

Can I call you?' I type to him

'Yeah sure' he replies back almost instantly. I call him and he picks up on the second ring.

"Hey" I say my voice shaking.

"Hey, what's up?" he asks

"Can I ask you a question?" I say my voice barely audible.

"Go for it"

"If you really liked someone but you know they don't like you back, would you tell them anyway?"

He takes a while to respond but when he does his advice is greater than any.

"Well you can't know for sure if they don't like you back and seeing how they will react when you tell them might change your opinion of them completely"

"Thanks Tybzi, I think I'm gonna tell them" I breathe, trying to muster up the courage.

"Is this person on the cube by any chance?" he asks

"Yeah..." I reply back

"Will you tell me who it is?" He questions.

"It's you..."

/---------

A/N I might do a part two of this one if you guys liked it?