1st BoyFriend BSM

Y/N - You , Age 15
Y/c/n - Your crush's name
Sam & Dean have always been over protective over you, so the moment they see you cry they will go out of their way to make sure you go to bed with a smile on your face and will hurt anyone that hurts their sister
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov:

Today is my first date with (y/c/n) and im hella nervous bout how sam & dean would react , i was walking home from school when all these thoughts came to my mind.

As i reached the bunker i walked into Sam & Dean fightjng over something stupid in the library, i walked into the library.

"Guys chill out, your both acting like children" i said as i smile laughing as i shook my head at my brothers, they stopped what they were doing and looked at me smiling and hugged me kissing the top of my head.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" Dean asked as he held me close hugging me again. I smiled and kissed his cheek and backed away looking at them.

"It was good, i need to tell you guys something but you both have to sit, please dont interupt me while I'm talking, then when im done you can yell" i said looking at them seriously, few seconds later they both sat down and nodded looking at me waiting for me to start.

I took a deep nervous breath and started to speak "Today at lunch at school, i was asked out on a date by this guy named (y/c/n), he's my crush that ive liked for so long, he explained his feelings for me and i told him bout my feelings for him and i also said yes, the date is tonight around 6:30, I warned him bout you both, please be nice im begging you guys, please it would mean alot to me if you guys didnt scare him" i sighed in relief after letting all that out, next minute i know i see Sam & Dean pulling out and glocking their guns i sighed shaking my head .

"Guys please, if you love me you would be nice to him" i bit my lip nervously

"Y/n, we do love you, you know that but its our job to make sure this dickhead is good enough for you" Dean said and Sam looked at him nodding his head agreeing.

I sighed and went through my backpack and grabbed some papers and handed it to them and they just give me a confused look

"It's his resume bout what he's done like clubs and stuff, once i told them bout how you guys are protective over me like a hawlk he decided to think a head and make a list bout himself and stuff bout him, he gave it to me as i was leaving " i said and kissed their heads as they looked through the papers and i walked to the kitchen to grab a snack and a drink.

About 40 minutes later as i was sitting in the kitchen looking through my phone, i heard foorsteps and looked up seeing my brother's in the doorway, they looked at eachother before looking at me and nod, next minute i know im up hugging them both and kissed their cheeks "Thank you guys so much, just because another guy is coming into my life doesn't mean i don't nees my brother, you guys are my best friends and i would do anything for you both" i smiled at them and went to my room doing some hw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 5:45 i started to get ready for my first date wearing my cute black dress and just putting on eyeliner (in the pic is the outfit)