Star crossed lovers

I swear all the kids here were on some rather serious drugs.

" HI, I'm Lucas" I mocked jokingly.  I didn't get a real good look at the rest of him and besides I was in a lot of pain out and running late for class, I just wanted to forget that and get to the actual class for crying out loud.

I walked into the first period and noticed Anise, sitting in her seat with her ridiculously small lab coat on and her goggles per usual. I made myself comfortable by taking my usual seat beside her, the room was buzzing with morning mutter and way too much moving. I rolled my eyes, I knew today was going to be annoying... I could feel it somehow.

As if everyone knew what was about to happen; it got quiet then suddenly the door opened and there, the familiar towering figure walked in unenthusiastically, a pleasing smile graced his lips. I felt like it was odd that I'm seeing him again and so soon at that; but I just rolled my eyes and looked away as all the girl's attention was front and center.

He walked in completely oblivious I was there, and so I did something completely normal and failed miserably to subtly look at him.

A sad attempt to discreetly observe you could call it, and yet what are the odds of us having homeroom together? He was as gorgeous as I assumed. Dark brown hair, honey- blonde tones streaking through, His hair was gently curled around his face loose strands determined to free themselves from the small pony tail of curly hair, wow. He resembled a painted canvas, insanely beautiful no doubt. It was painfully obvious the air around him was even different.

My eyes trailed back to his face, the sides of his hair were trimmed lower than the rest. It must have been a fresh hair cut...I wondered.

I couldn't help but be envious of his skin, a rich caramel almost like glass. His eyes were a stunning chocolate brown, dark, yet painfully unusual. I cleared my throat, fighting back a sudden nervousness.

He just idled at her desk for a moment before finally turning to her. I watched as he raised his arm up, twisting the lone strand of hair between his fingers as he whispered, his expression a bit concerned. His thick brows were furrowed as he mumbled something deaf to my ears. My eyes fell on his neck and his exposed collarbone and further down his body that was incredibly fit, his muscles were evident through the burgundy knitted long sleeve that hung off his shoulder. It hugged his torso so nicely, the ripped jeans he had on showing his knees and the skin of his thigh underneath did nothing but serve him divine justice. I wonder if he ever was a model...

I looked up and was surprised to meet his eyes looking back at me, with a rather bored and unamused expression but then he smirked, eyes completely blank. I looked away quickly; annoyed that I got caught staring. I tried to force the heat down that was trying to rise to my cheeks. How could I get caught looking at him..

what expression did I have on my face? Oh god.. my face burned as I buried my head into the desk, folding my arms.

"Okay class, Lucas would like to skip formalities, Lucas, Class. Class. Lucas. " everyone said their greetings as I grumbled a string of curses under my breath.

I peeped through my arms a little to look at him as he was putting on his freshly acquired lab coat. I don't know why I kept looking at him. My eyes had a mind of their own. His muscles flexed with every movement and I began to wonder why every movement was staggeringly flawless., my eyes didn't dare pull way.

"O. m. g, that's him." I nodded to let her know I heard her. Anise didn't lie in the slightest yet I was about as interested as I was in Geometry. Okay, that was a bit of a stretch but I wasn't going to do anything more than look.

I sat back up paying attention as class finally begun. My eyes lazed over the textbook, placing the bottom half of my pencil near my lip and began reading the instructions off the paper as I poured liquids with other liquids. I didn't know what I was doing but I did know one thing that if this shit blew up. The lawsuit would be cute.

I laughed to myself and then heard Anise giggle. I turn to her and she's turned around in her seat smiling at whoever. I glanced a row down, noticing his eyes were closed. Was he asleep? I laughed to myself turning my attention to the nasal voice instrumenting my demise.

The class had gone by really fast, by the time the foam was starting the bell was ringing. I blinked, holy shit? That was fast. I dumped the substance in the biohazard, packing my shit up and hauling ass. I guess I got up too fast because it spilled and I hadn't noticed and before I knew it, I was slipping. My luck today was impeccable.

I closed my eyes preparing for the worst when my movements were stopped suddenly, a strong arm wrapped gently around my waist. But just as quickly released me on my feet. I opened my eyes to see I was only inches away from him, oddly enough I didn't need to look up to know who it was. his smell wafted into the air surrounding me, I felt my heart start beating faster and I took a big step back.

" You think you'd have a better balance with such bad manners." I frowned and looked up confused by what the fuck that meant.

He sucked his teeth disappointedly ,

"Excuse me ?" I questioned, what the hell was he going on about?

" Later," He muttered, void of any emotion. Turning around, he walked away. I stared at his back in silence. what the hell...

What does my balance have to do with anything?

Is he trying to say I have bad manners? My face scrunched up in annoyance. I scoffed, righting my shirt before returning to the hall.