Chapter Thirteen

3rd POV

"JUNGKOOK" Jimin screams.

Jungkook's mother smirks she walks up to Jungkook her heels taping away. "I always knew you were never better than me in combat" Jungkook mom whispers as she leans down to take a good look at her son.

"Oh really?" Jungkook says. Swiftly Jungkook grabs the blade and runs it into his own mothers head Jungkook quickly heads to Jimin. 

Jungkook mom eyes widen surprised by what happened her body started cracking as if she were a statue falling apart. 

She walks backward she looks at her hands as she sees her hands cracking and light shines through. 

Jungkook's mother trips "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" Her sentence gets cut off by her turning into dust. 

Era pushes Hoseok away "I'll be back much stronger than I am now" those were her last words before she runs out of the small house.

Jungkook sits on the bed panting "Jungkook are you okay" Jimin looks at him with worry in his eyes. Jungkook smiles weakly "as long as your fine I'm fine"

"Your lying"

"I know" 

"Let's get you cleaned up Jungkook," Hoseok says. "Oh no that's really fine but thank you for helping Jimin if you ever need anything come up and ask me its...a way to say thank you" Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook picks Jimin up as Jimin holds the newborn. "Goodbye for now," Hoseok says. "Bye," Jungkook says. 

"That was quite the adventure," Jungkook says walking through the village as villagers stare at them whispering things Jungkook could easily hear. "Jimin?" Jungkook hears soft snores coming through his mouth. 

Jungkook giggles  "Sleep well my little family" Jungkook smile grew wider he was happy.

He had a family.

But all good thing would come to an end a figure stands in the shadows a smirk built on his face. 

"I see what you mean sis"

THE END