Intro

Hey.

Yes, I'm talking to you, person reading this book.

I'm cutting out all the stupid intro for this, so...

It's just a contest for making book covers. That's it. Nothing special.

So why must you enter?

Simple. There are a hell lot of awesome graphic designers, and there are a not many contests, so I just thought why don't I give it a shot.

So why don't we move on to the boring ass info now?

°• I will be judging the covers, along with a guest judge. If you want to request, you can send a PM to me.

°• There will be a deadline, I will be giving a month for you to design a book cover. Don't worry, I will mention the timeline, and I can extend the deadline only if it's completely necessary.

°• You can give a follow to the guest judge, and me of course. You have the choice of unfollowing after the contest.

°• You can enter a maximum of two covers. The only prizes you will be receiving are bragging rights and promotion in here.

°• There is no form as such, but you have to enter 'Joining!' along with the chapter name of the book where you have put up your graphic, and tag a few of your friends to spread the info. Also, try to mention which website/app you have used to create the graphic. Tag me at the place where you have put up your graphic.

°• Have fun, and if you don't win, there's always a next time!

Guest Judge List:
dead_inside05