Chapter 2.

Im Gonna Gotta That Girl 

David's POV: it annoyed me the way ''y'n'' reacted i understand the fact that she's scared of him but i don't think he is that bad she's shouldn't have listened to rumors cause people say shit about everyone anyway and i really wanted to have some fun with kitty it's been a while now since we have not been parting because of our school but i didn't want to annoy her with that cause in fact ''y/'' is still her bestfriend and i don't wanna go on a fight with her. ''calm down guys i don't think he is that bad'' i said focusing on the road, ''aren't you from this town? haven't you heard so many shit about him?'' ''y/n'' said in shaky voice she's still scared. ''i am but you can't always believe the rumors'' i said looking at her, ''they are not rumors it's the truth'' ''y/n'' said playing with hem of her dress ''david don't annoy her c'mon'' kitty finally spoke ''no i'm not i'm just talking but i am sorry if i annoyed her'' i said feeling a bit angry. anyway i drove ''y/n'' first home she stepped out of the car making her way towards the house door she gave us us a smile and waved we waved back and left. it didn't take me long to drive kitty home too, i opened the car door making my way towards her opening the car door for her she stepped out. ''i'm sorry baby but we really had to leave'' kitty said with a puppy face, ''it's okay baby but hope you don't mind me going back to the party'' i said getting close to her, ''no baby of course not you can go and have fun'' she said smiling, i crashed my lips on hers squeezing her ass ''david,stop we're in public'' she said breathless looking around ''okay baby i gotta go now'' i said ready to give her another kiss ''okay have fun but not much'' she said joking i crashed my lips on hers one more time and stepped in my car ready to go back to the party she waved at me i waved back. Justin's POV: this girl is so hot but she's a bitch as well the way she acted cool like she don't give a fuck i know she was meting i need to find this girl but how.. i was thinking when john cut me off he was with a white black haired boy ''hey man what's up'' john asked me ''hmm nothing much bro just thinking'' i said looking around, ''let me indirect you justin this is david, david this is justin'' i shook his hand. ''so are you having fun so far?'' i asked david ''yeah man this party is so cool'' david said smiling ''so do you have a hot chick or nah'' i asked smirking ''he has a girlfriend justin'' john said, ''oh you do really?'' i asked raising my eyebrows, ''yes i do'' he said ''but you can always have fun tho'' i winked ''yeah i got you'' he smirked. david went somewhere to drink i was holding my cig between my fingers looking around for a hot chick but i was still thinking about ''y/n'' when john cut me off again ''i saw a really hot girl today but she was acting bitchy'' john said licking his lip ''do you know her name?'' i asked raising my eyebrows ''yes it's ''y''n'''' he said and i froze he likes the same girl wow ''how did you meet her'' i asked drinking my whisky glass ''she's davids friend'' he explained and i smirked ''justin,man you with me'' he asked waving his hand in front of my face ''yes man i do'' i said smiling i finally gotta get this girl. ''listen i gotta search for someone to dance with'' i lied i actually was going to look for david ''okay man have fun'' he said and i turned away looking for david everywhere it took me like 15 mins to get him he was dancing with a girl when he saw me he smiled and came to me like he knew i wanted to talk with him. ''hey man are you having fun so far?'' i asked ''yes much fun'' he added, ''can you give me your number we may hang out sometimes?'' i asked and he nodded in agreement. '' you know i should invite you sometime to my house'' he said ''yeah man yeah'' i said smiling i will get this girl. ''Y/N'' POV: i opened the door i didn't see my mom anywhere i only saw my brother he was acting like he's studying i rolled my eyes. i was making my way upstairs when i heard my brother's voice ''where have you been?'' he asked in a hard tone like if he was going to scare me ''ask mom'' i sighed ''what's up with you two?'' mom asked '' i basically opened the door and i was going to my room when he started to fight me'' i said rolling my eyes. ''mom she went out with that dress'' he said ''not your business she told me she was going out with kitty so shut up'' mom yelled at him and i gave him an evil smile and stick my tongue out. he went upstairs sorry but this time i win,brother. ''so why are you here so early'' mom asked sweetly ''nothing i got bored i am not a party girl you know'' i lied to her of course i was not going to tell her about Justin. ''i am making dinner right now so be down here in a min'' she said ''okay mom i will'' i said and quickly ran upstairs. i opened the door and stepped in my room i took of my dress and dressed on my pajamas i honestly couldn't think of anything but Justin he didn't seem to be very bad but that;s his way to get a girl and i wasn't going to let myself do something stupid but i wanna be honest he is so hot and the way he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear no wonder why every girl get fooled by him, he has his own way. he can't fall in love he only want one thing, sex. but who cares it's not like i'm going to meet him again. mom opened the door surprising me ''HOLY MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING'' i screamed ''i have been calling you but you never answer where's your mind,mrs'' she rolled her eyes, ''oh sorry mom my mind is here'' i stuck my tongue out ''don't stuck your tongue in me'' she yelled. ''jeez mom calm down'' i said ''be down in 5 mins okay,mrs'' she said and i nodded. i got out of my room ready to eat dinner and sleep i was tired. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hope you guys liked this chapter tell me what you think and don't forget to fave or rt it took me a long while.

Plz guys vote vote and comments for more updates =))

-Maryam