2

"So how old are you, Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk looked up from his phone, turning his attention to Jimin who just walked out of the shower, drying his head with a small towel. He was dressed comfortably; a white t-shirt and grey shorts. "Uh.. Eighteen. Supposed to graduate high school this year."

Jimin nodded as he threw the towel on his bed that was right under Jeongguk's. "So you're still in high school."

"Mmhm.. What about you?"

"I'm almost 20 now. You should call me hyung from now on." He smirked when Jeongguk's eyes widened at the information. "What? Does it not look like it?"

"..Not really.." Jeongguk laughed at the way Jimin's expression changed to an offended one, whipping his head aside to avoid the towel Jimin had just picked back up to throw at his face.

"But hyung, what is your major anyway?" Jeongguk asked as Jimin climbed up to sit at the opposite end of the bed, wanting to know more about his older roommate. It was strange because Jeongguk wasn't usually the one to keep conversations going. For some reason, he felt a bit comfortable around Jimin.

"Contemporary dance."

His eyes widened. "Don't tell me you're at the SNU?!" When Jimin nodded, he stared at him mumbling, "Wow, you must be amazing .. I've been dreaming to go there .."

"You have?" Jimin smiled, suddenly feeling sense of pride.

"Do you think .. you can .." Jeongguk hesitated, getting a curious look from Jimin. "Uh you know, like, help me? If you're good, y-you must know someone who could..." He trailed off nervously before flashing his bunny grin.

Jimin cracked, laughing at the naive boy. "Nah, kid, I can't make things easy. You have to get yourself there." He said, still chuckling.

Jeongguk's face fell as he glared at the older boy, no hard feelings behind it though. They both knew they were playing around. "Alrigh," Jeongguk groaned, dropping himself on the bed so his head was right next to Jimin's folded legs. "I was just asking .." He muttered, looking up at Jimin when he got another giggle from him. He looked kind of funny from this angle, Jeongguk thought.

"What about you? What do you wanna do?"

The younger glanced at him shyly. "Sing. I'm taking vocal lessons at school." Looking away when Jimin smiled down at him kindly.

"Just do your best and you'll be fine."

Jimin ruffled his hair and got up, just as they heard a knock on the door. He climbed back down and walked towards their room door, Jeongguk sitting up and staring curiously.

A guy with pitch black hair appeared behind the door when Jimin opened it. He looked as tall as Jimin (or is it as short as Jimin, really) as he glanced at both of them, looking uninterested.

"Oh, hi! I assume you're our third?" Jimin kept up his nice attitude as the new guy walked in.

"Looks like it."

"I'm Jimin. This is Jeongguk." Jimin introduced both of them, hoping for the guy to introduce himself too. Also noticing that Jeongguk got silent all of a sudden.

"Min Yoongi."

Jeongguk felt disappointed as he secretly stared at the man who was placing his things down, and Jimin who was standing near him awkwardly closing the door.

"Right, this bunk bed is still empty, you can.."

"I'll just sleep here, I'm fine." He mumbled, slightly pointing at the bottom bed. Jimin nodded and noticed Jeongguk looking at him curiously. He gave him a small smile then walked to his own bed. The night was pretty much spend in mostly silence.