Overwhelmed

Karen then quickly ran to her room, so I decided to follow her and find out what exactly she's up to, the minute I got there I had regretted why I had stepped in, I saw her computer lay on the bed. There were a lot of tabs open, and one of them were of animal control center, now I can see her plan.
She's trying to get rid of Jeanne!😡
"Uhm, Karen, what are you up to exactly?"
"What the hell do you mean!"
"I mean what are you doing with the animal control center? And I hope you not.."
"Ugh! What is the problem with you, bugging in ma bus all deh time, can't you accept dat I actually wanna change things and set Dem rayt dis tum aroun! Yall all dink dat I'mma bad person!!"
"No I don't think your a bad person, I'm just curious to what your doing with the animal control center!"
"See? nah I'mma not tell you what I'm doing, it's none of ya business! Now geh out ma room!! Immediatly!"
"Jeez you don't have to shout you know!"
"If I don't shout would you ever listen Grace!?"
Right after that I just walked out of the room in a calm manner
"Grace!! I'm talking to you, come back here!"
I turned back and stood by the doorway
"Grace just so you can believe that I'm up to nothing, you can join us."
"No thanks, I've got way more important things to do, and besides I was just being curious."
"Mxm, you made me stress for notin"
I exited room in a playful manner.
Then suddenly I heard Karen talking to someone on the phone, I went to stand near the door to hear what it was, let's be honest I like involving myself in people's business, even when I'm not supposed to
"That's right. Umm around 12:30pm.
It'll be on vilakazi corner near the shopping center. Yes that's correct, it's a stray dog, that's brown and hazel polka dots. Yes, and thank you very much for your help bye-bye."
"What!! I need to warn Jeanne about 12:30p"

So I went to look for Jeanne although I couldn't find her, I sat in my room sulking and crying. Mom stepped into the the room and found me crying and feeling guilty.
"Honey what's wrong!"
"Mom, can't thing's ever be normal again?" As I sniffed
"I wish they could honey buns"
"Then why can't they be ma"
"Because they, uhh. Because they just can't dear"
"Mom! But you said anything was possible if you try!"
"But sometimes things can't change instantly honey"
"Whatever,why did I even bother talk to you whereas you won't even help with anything!"
I stormed out the room and made my way to my private place, where I go to calm myself down from life issues especially the mom thing.

 Because they just can't dear""Mom! But you said anything was possible if you try!""But sometimes things can't change instantly honey""Whatever,why did I even bother talk to you whereas you won't even help with anything!"I stormed out the room and...

It helps me think and relax all the the worldly things, it takes me away from reality.
When I got there, I cried my tears out, and took out my journal that dad bought me, mainly I use it to sketch down my feelings

Like now I totally feel like I'm locked away in bars

And this one is straight forward that in crying.
I don't know what to do anymore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*******
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks
Love y'all
;)😘