"The struggle"

12 months ago:
It was right after school, as soon as I got home, when I found out that my mother was leaving for Paris in France to go and get a better life for herself, leaving my father, younger twin brothers Kevin and Devin(6), my older sisters Karen(16), Jullia(17) and I Grace(14). For the first 4 months it was a bit of a struggle for us to survive, because of the bills we had to pay for. Jullia even had to get a part time job just to be able to buy food for us with the wages she got paid in after each week, even though it wasn't really enough to buy all the necessary food we needed for our diet plan of the month, but it did provide us food too eat. Later that time between the 4 months of struggling Karen was then told to find a part time job, which will help with buying toiletries, paying for the necessary bills and assisting with food. It was the worst, on some days we would not have food to eat, because we ran out of money. On the third month, the bank had called my father Benguan that he has to pay in the the bills for the house in 3weeks, if not they were gonna pick us out the house, leaving us with place to live but the streets. That's when I came to play, and had to look for a babysitting job, because im too young to go into a company and start working. The babysitting job didn't pay much, but it was enough to clear out the house bills. On the last day of the month my father got a better job that paid five times his old salary, which meant that I could quit babysitting, and Karen could quit her "dump job" as she usually says. Where as for Jullia, she decided that she'll keep her job, because she had wanted to save enough money now to go to university. A month after the struggle, my father sold the house for a very high price, and we bought another house that was cheaper than our old house in witbank. It mad it easier for us to pay bills, school fees and food there was not as expensive but affordable. So the fifth month was actually great.we had started a brand new school called Watson private school. Well as the months went on it was great and quite enjoyable actually, until on the 10th month, when we found out that Kevin has been bullied by some annoying kid Peter(6), that ruined everything. This meant that that the twins, Karen and I had to move to another private school called Kinsten private college, located near our old house, we would sometimes go past the house and remember all the things we did with Mom and the 4 months we had.On Christmas Eve, we would usually create a bombfire and roast mushmallows and have a braai, more or less we would just chill as a family and sing Christmas songs, open presents and stuff, with our mom and the rest of the family. This year it was different, even though we had tried it but it made us sad, angry and brought in a negative spirit in our hearts. So we decided to play board games,have a braai and planning for the next days budget.
On Christmas morning we had received a package from my mother, which had a picture of her a gift for each of us. she then left a note that said
Hi kids and Honey,
I'm truly sorry for leaving you guys and all, but now im living my dream.
I would like to send y'all these gifts to show you/tell you that I still love  you and remember you. I would appreciate it if you could send me back a picture of all of you in your Christmas outfit.
Love mom/Sarah
XOXO😘
Lets be honest, all of us felt joyful for the gifts and stuff, even a little tear came out of us, including dad.
On New year's day we had just went out for dinner, which was good enough. We had discussed our budget for the year, goals and the list goes on till for ever...

*****

Thanks very much for reading 😘
;)