THE DISTRACTIONS

Screaming and running in terror. The best part of a invasion, to you it is very funny how they all express fear.
Thinking they had any chance of escaping...

Your army marches out of the ship as everything slowly crumbles, you watch it all take place while you march over to where the ruler of this planet stays like a coward.
His guards where not there as your army had taken care of them and you opened the castle doors with ease, either the castle is very small or your just to tall as your head nearly hit the door frame. Keyword nearly.

The king told you that you need to leave as he called his strongest knights and he drawn a sword to also fight you himself.

....

They did put up a good fight to keep you entertained but not well enough to stop you, you held the king up by his collar "any last words?" You asked, you couldnt discribe the look on the old mans face. A power sphere appears in the palm of your free hand and as you where about to use it on the defeated king, something pulled on your pants leg (or whatever the bottom half of your villain outfit is).

You looked down seeing wander lightly tugging your pants leg "whatcha doin (ma/pa)?" Wander asked curiously, how flurp did he get out of his cell!? Let alone how he found you without getting himself hurt from the war going on outside!?

"How the-" your sentance was interrupted by the king swinging something at your head, what he used or how he got it you had no idea.
You dropped the king as he ran away like the coward he is, you held your slightly bleeding head as you glared down at wander "are you ok (ma/pa)?" He asked with a sad look.

You said nothing as you grabbed him by the arm and dragged him back to the ship, you where veey angry and having a migraine. "Am i in trouble?" He asked innocently "yes.... Yes you are" you said as you gently pushed him in his 'room', wander looked at you with big puppy dog like eyes "i-im sorry" he frowned.

With a frustrated sigh you pinched the bridge of your nose, "you are forgiven" you simply said as you leave him alone in his cell.
Wander rubbed his eye as he suddenly felt tired so he crawled in his little bed and went to sleep.

((Yaaaaaa idk))