June 3rd

*Andy's p.o.v*
I started to walk home from school, when I saw my father standing at the entrance of my street, I started running and taking out my inhaler. When I got home I lay down to relax then I heard my phone so I walked over and got it from my desk in my room,
Rye🐝-hey fovvs
Andy🌵-umm hey
Rye🐝-So Sexy what are doing?
Andy🌵-did you just call me Sexy?
Rye🐝-maybe i might've but what are u up to?
Andy🌵-I'm just relaxing at home
Rye🐝-well would u like to go out and get food with Mikey,Jack,Brooklyn and me?
Andy🌵-umm sure
Rye🐝-see ya there fovvs
I put my phone down and went to the shower.I was naked by now and i heard the door,i thought it was mum who forgot her keys today.so i grab my towel and walk downstairs,to find out it was rye.i continued to open the door i was now embrassess i told him to come in "i'll be ready in a minute just wait there" i ran back up the stairs and started to get dressed and i looked the mirror to see Rye starting behind me.i hid my face and he walked over and hugged me.i wrapped my legs around his waist not really knowing what was happening,i questioned where were the boys at,Rye said "that was a joke i just wanted to see you"you could of just asked to hang ou...I was suddenly cut off by rye,he kissed me and i kissed back of course.he pinned me against the wall and he started to kiss all over my neck to find my sweet spot,when he found her started sucking on it and biting it.i felt something touching my dick and i looked down to see Rye palming me then i felt my jeans tightening and i think he had noticed because he started taking off his jeans then taking mine off,Rye put me down after 20 minutes of kissing only in our boxers,after he put me down he walked downstairs and brung up his bag.he pulled out  lube and asked me if i want to,i nodded,he asked again but this time is whispered sexually in his ear "fuck me daddy"Rye covered his fingers in a layer of lube,in goes one finger,then another and another and it was the best feeling ever.Rye stopped prepping me and lined himself up.He slid into me it was sore at the start but then the pleasure of the pressure was amazing,he started thrusting at a normal pace i started to say "fast...er dad..dy"between my moans he started to pick up in speed,i got a feeling in my stomach knowing that i was close i told Rye he said"i am too,cum for me baby" i came all over my stomach and his.he came inside of me and i made me moan so loudly.i heard footprints coming upstairs.it was MUM.
Crap...

i kinda need some holy water,BC im kinda not even 13 and ik too much about this stuff.
Thx mr sweeney
Thanks Ireland aha